Coffee Shop

Rheo

gallery_3_6_6541.jpg

News, post snippets, video's, what you heard on tv or at the grocery store...or what Obama didn't know and the lies he spreads when his mouth is moving.
Have a great day!
gallery_3_42_92979.jpg
wink.gif
Previous Thread

• Like 2

WestVirginiaRebel

Juarez Police Chief Possible Suspect in Murder Attempt on Former Chief

Specifically, Reyes was said to have deep ties to the Barrio Azteca – a violent hit squad working for the Juarez Cartel. Leyazola told Chihuahua state officials to not hire Reyes because he was a malandrinazo, or “bad guy,” according to the El Paso Times. However, Reyes was hired back into the force, and eventually became chief.

According to the El Paso Times, Reyes stated that “he was not involved in the attack, has no ties to crime groups, and that he had given the order to provide protection to the ex-chief and his family.”

"Protection" cartel style...

• Like 1

Administrators Tell Student to Take American Flag Out of His Truck, Prompt All Students To Fly Flags in Cars

Katie Pavlich

May 18, 2015

10.png

Here's a feel good story of the day (I think so anyway, parents and administrations may disagree with me).

Peyton Robinson is a high school student in South Carolina. He drives a big truck and loves his country, so naturally, he put a large American flag in the back. Administrators at York Comprehensive High School reportedly asked him to take it down because someone was offended. He refused.

"I've been told by 2 admistrators at my school this morning that I can't have an American Flag on my truck because other people have complained about it. Well let me tell you something, I have every right to fly an American flag," Robinson wrote in a post on his Instagram account." It will not be coming off of my truck. This really pisses me off. I ask that everyone that sees this post that attends York Comprehinsive flys an American flag of some sort on whatever they may drive to school tomorrow to prove a point. I will not let this go down without a fight. #America #fightforourright"

The response from fellow students was overwhelming as dozens of cars showed up to school the next day flying American flags.The administration said the concern about the flags flying was about safety, not in response to someone being offended. More from ABC News:

(Snip)

• Like 1

SrWoodchuck

Who Caused Baltimore’s Collapse? http://thefederalist.com/2015/05/18/who-caused-baltimores-collapse/#disqus_thread

By Newt Gingrich

MAY 18, 2015

Fact: The last Republican city council member in Baltimore City left office in 1942. That is 73 years of solid Democrat city councils.

Fact: The last Republican mayor of Baltimore City left office in 1967. That is 48 years of unbroken Democrat control of the mayor’s office.

Fact: The Maryland Senate is currently 33 Democrats to 14 Republicans.

Fact: The Maryland House is currently 90 Democrats to 50 Republicans.

Fact: The last time Republicans held both the Maryland Senate and the Maryland House of Delegates was 1897.

Fact: The last time Republicans held even one chamber of the Maryland General Assembly—the House—was 1917. That is unbroken Democrat control of the Maryland legislature since 1918, or nearly a century of Democrat control.

Fact: Seven out of eight members of the Maryland delegation in the U.S. House are Democrats.

Fact: The last Republican U.S. senator from Maryland was elected in 1980.

Fact: It was Baltimore’s Democrat mayor, Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, who said: “I’ve made it very clear that I worked with the police and instructed them to do everything that they could to make sure that the protesters were able to exercise their right to free speech. It’s a very delicate balancing act. Because while we tried to make sure that they were protected from the cars and other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well. And we worked very hard to keep that balance and to put ourselves in the best position to

de-escalate.”

This “space to destroy” policy led to riots which resulted in:

130 police officers injured
More than 350 businesses damaged (increasing inner-city unemployment)
15 pharmacies damaged (limiting inner-city residents’ access to medicine)
Korean-American businesses targeted
144 vehicle fires
Fire hoses cut as firemen fought fires

The collapse of order has a continuing effect. There has been a drastic increase in shootings and homicides in Baltimore since April 27. More than 50 people have been shot. At least 10 have been shot and four killed since May 9. Nonfatal shootings are up nearly 50 percent.

All of this happened under the leadership of a Democrat mayor who was worried more about the rioters’ free speech than about the safety, protection, and livelihoods of innocent Baltimoreans.*

The first duty of government is to protect the innocent and the weak from predators and violence. Once again, a Democrat favored the violent over the victims.

Scissors-32x32.png

**************************************************************************************

* Isn't it "Baltimorons?"

TheFederalist via iOTWReports

White people seem to be obsessed with being "not racist." There not two categories (racist or not racist). Racism lives on a sliding scale.

5:27 AM - 20 May 2015

Evan Dawson
@evandawson

Host of Connections on WXXI, NPR's Rochester affiliate; author of Summer in a Glass; Palate Press columnist and NYCR Managing Editor

huh.png

SrWoodchuck

Killary Corners the Moron Vote!

Via iOTWReports

Progressive Voter/Union Crosswalk

School.jpg

Pic via TheoSpark

SrWoodchuck

1.jpg

Has Obama's Jew/Israel hatred gotten better or worse?

http://politicsandfinance.blogspot.com/2015/05/has-obamas-jewisrael-hatred-gotten.html

I suppose if you are Iranian or a member of ISIS the Obama hatred of Israel has gotten better and if you are Israeli or believe in world security it has gotten worse!

The video in this article was made in 2011 and highlights some of the covert and mostly overt hatred for Jews and the Jewish State clearly on display from Barack Obama!

But given the 2011 date, the video doesn't take into consideration Barack Obama's almost maniacal focus on making some bogus and unspeakably dangerous nuclear deal with Iran, the spread of ISIS across much of the Middle East, loss of trust in the US by many Middle Easter 'allies', the demise of the Yemeni government, the slide in Syria and the continued loss of Iraq to name just a few of the failures that have all allowed Islamic extremism to spread.

And yet the Left in this country, unfortunately including a majority of Jews, sit back and put their progressive ideology above the only ally that we have in the Middle East, Israel.

And this video most certainly doesn't touch on Barack Obama's spending over 20 years in the pews of the church of Jew-hating Reverend Jeremiah (Louis Farrakhan-loving) Wright or his selection of Jew-hating Reverend Al (Crown Heights riots) Sharpton as his race czar.

When will the world and the libs in this country finally notice what this President is trying to do both at home and abroad and then put country over self and political party?

Of course what Barack Obama counts on is that the answer to that question is never and that Americans will stay preoccupied with crap like Bruce Jenner's sex change, unable to see what is happening to the country before their eyes.

Scissors-32x32.png

Via TheoSpark

clearvision

Vomit Alert... CNN Pandering

CNN

I could not skim thru more than 1/2. I did on quick glance seem to read they were calling him the viral president. I'm OK with that.

Vomit Alert... CNN Pandering

CNN

I could not skim thru more than 1/2. I did on quick glance seem to read they were calling him the viral president. I'm OK with that.

@clearvision

Yup.. about as useful as a viral STD.

SrWoodchuck

Compare And Contrast:

The Least Masculine President History

Vs.

The Most Masculine First Lady…

http://www.weaselzippers.us/224323-compare-and-contrast-the-least-masculine-president-history-vs-the-most-masculine-first-lady/

Screenshot of Mooch’s workout video released yesterday:

Screen-Shot-2015-05-20-at-2.08.38-PM1-55

Screen-Shot-2015-05-21-at-4.10.08-PM-550

And here is her … errrr …. husband caught on tape working out at a Marriott last June:

Upclose-Obama-lifts-550x406.jpg

Screen-Shot-2015-05-21-at-4.06.38-PM-550

Via WeaselZippers

Governor Rick Perry, an American Hero, and a Harley (22 Photos)

May 21 2015

Later this week, youll hear the story of Jack Holder, one of the most famous living WWII airmen, who fought his way across both Pacific and European theaters of war. A Texas native and a good friend of mine, Jack confided in me that he was a big fan of Gov. Rick Perry. The Governor had been instrumental in theCHIVEs highly-publicized move from California to Texas, during which time the Governor and I connected were both WWII enthusiasts to an extent far beyond a hobby.

So I called the Governor and asked if hed take time out of his busy schedule to visit with this hero? Governor Perry, an Air Force Captain himself, simply responded, When and Where? What followed was one of the most fascinating and powerful discussions weve ever had on theCHIVE, all of which was recorded on our Podcast. Its available for download right here.

As the Governor was leaving our office having deftly dodged all my, On a scale of 1 to 10, are you running for President? I asked him about his upcoming travel plans and the Governor lit up. Gov. Perry told me he was headed to Iowa on June 6th for a 30 mile motorcycle ride from Perry, Iowa, to Boone to raise money for the Puppy Jake Foundation, an organization that trains and places service dogs with wounded veterans. I asked him which motorcycle he was riding?

Im trying to figure that out right now, actually.

Governor, I think I know a guy in Iowa who could help you out in that department.

Thats really not necessary, John."

Have you ever heard of a man named Taylor Morris

(Snip)

taylor-morris-10.jpg?w=1382&h=921

Governor Perry arrives on the farm and greets Taylor and his fiance, Danielle.

(Snip)

taylor-morris-15.jpg?w=1382&h=921

(Snip)

• Like 2