The Cartman Presidency: There Is No Check On President Obama

Draggingtree

the-cartman-presidency-there-is-no-check-on-president-obamaThe Federalist: The Cartman Presidency: There Is No Check On President Obama

FEBRUARY 27, 2015 By Ben Domenech

The news this morning from the Imperial City: President Obama plans to ban certain bullets by executive action, threatening the top-selling AR-15 rifle:

“As promised, President Obama is using executive actions to impose gun control on the nation, targeting the top-selling rifle in the country, the AR-15 style semi-automatic, with a ban on one of the most-used AR bullets by sportsmen and target shooters. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives this month revealed that it is proposing to put the ban on 5.56 mm ammo on a fast track, immediately driving up the price of the bullets and prompting retailers, including the huge outdoors company Cabela's, to urge sportsmen to urge Congress to stop the president… The inexpensive 5.56 M855 ammo, commonly called lightgreen tips, have been exempt for years, as have higher-caliber ammunition that also easily pierces the type of soft armor worn by police, because it's mostly used by target shooters, not criminals. The agency proposes to reclassify it as armor-piercing and not exempt.” Scissors-32x32.png

The Bullets They Came For; Or, I Think They Shoot Cuz They Want It

First they came for the steel-core 7.62x39, and I did not speak out—

Because I did not shoot steel-core 7.62x39.

They they came for the 7n6, and I did not speak out—

Because I did not shoot 7n6.

Then they came for the M855, and I did not speak out—

Because I did not shoot M855.

Then they came for my calibers and finally, for my guns—

And there was no one left to speak for me

-- with respect & apologies to Lutheran pastor and anti-Nazi Martin Niemöller.

Speak out now, friends. Liberty is slipping away.

schindler.jpg

http://www.backwoodsengineer.com/2015/02/the-bullets-they-came-for-or-i-think.html/