Explaining Away Obama

Geee

explaining-away-obamaPJ Media:

The only mystery about the last six years is how much lasting damage has been done to the American experiment, at home and abroad. Our federal agencies are now an alphabet soup of incompetence and corruption. How does the IRS ever quite recover? Will the Secret Service always be seen as veritable Keystone Cops? Is the GSA now a reckless party-time organization? Is the EPA institutionalized as a rogue appendage of the radical green movement with a director who dabbles in online pseudonyms? Do we accept that the Justice Department dispenses injustice or that the VA can be a lethal institution for our patriots? Is NASA now a Muslim outreach megaphone as we hire Russia, the loser of the space race, to rocket us into orbit?

Will anyone again ever believe a U.S. red line, step-over line, or deadline?

Will Iran ever accept that it should not have a bomb or fear the consequences of trying to get one? Is Iraq (omnis effusus labor) a sort of rescued Eurydice that was abruptly lost on the trek up from the Underworld?

Will Afghanistan become Saigon, 1975? How could Putin ever again be worried about offending a U.S. president, or could China or North Korea? Are we now always to be allies of Islamist Turkey and indifferent to its enemies like our once-allied Kurds, Cypriots, Greeks, and Israelis?

Will the economy ever again grow as it should? Will disability, food stamp, and welfare recipients jump back into the workforce should we frack on federal lands, build the Keystone pipeline or quit berating private enterprise?Scissors-32x32.png

After asking all those important questions, VDH merely says he hopes we can all recover. I wanted more.

I'm with you, Sweet @nickydog!

Instead of: "Explaining Away Obama"....can't we be....."Putting Away Obama," for life w/o parole?

I like and agree with this reader comment.... (BTW, As you know... I really like GWB personally.)

askeptic
So do I - blame Bush.
If he had been more outgoing in the defense of his policies and actions, and struck back at those who politically attacked him, we would most likely not be afflicted by this viral infection called Obama.