Coffee Shop

Rheo

Obama emerged from his car chewing gum; he's a well-known user of Nicorette, the smoking-cessation gum. But Chinese Internet users, accustomed to the highly formal standards of their stiff party leadership, quickly characterized the leader of the world's most powerful nation as an impolite "idler," or careless "rapper."

"We made this meeting so luxurious, with singing and dancing, but see Obama, stepping out of his car chewing gum like an idler," wrote Yin Hong, a professor of journalism at Beijing's Tsinghua University, on the Twitter-like Sina Weibo micro-blog service. Twitter, like Facebook, YouTube and Instagram, is banned in China, whose censors fear such services could aid political protest.

Sigh.

wives.jpg

Via TheoSpark

Showing typical disregard for international intellectual property, China takes APEC leaders' outfits from Star Trek

ROFL. LMFAO.gif

• Like 1

righteousmomma

I thoroughly enjoyed the W interviw and "history" on Face the Nation

Then the panel that followed ruined it all.

Not one word about the 0 's radical left wing, narcissitic ideology- just more blah blah about getting wlong with, compromize, yada yada yada

MAKES ME SICK!

My first thoughts upon seeing this picture:

1.) He needs to be told which end to use....or he thinks it's a niblick.

2.) "Someone want to grab this and whack me?"

3.) He has two years to complete burying the US....and he's asking for help from China.

1415722728595_Image_galleryImage_US_Pres

Via WeaselZippers

SIGH

A Tent Too Big
Townhall Magazine

Nov 12, 2014

A deep bench is great, but its time for some front-runners. S.E. Cupp reports for the November issue of Townhall Magazine.

With the midterm elections decided this month, the GOP now turns its attention toward 2016.

(Snip)

All that said, I’m concerned that Republicans are, inexplicably, in a tight spot. While conservatives rightly point to our “deep bench” of compelling would-be presidential candidates, it’s worrisome that in six years no single figure has emerged as the clear leader of the party.

Indeed, if I asked 10 Townhall readers whom they liked for 2016, I might conceivably get 10 different, but equally passionate, answers. It’s also likely each of those 10 people would have just as passionate feelings about which Republicans they did not want to become the next president.

(Snip)

Dear S.E.

give-me-a-break.jpg

• Like 2

Nov 6, 2014

The Supreme Court’s refusal to hear appeals affecting gay marriage could pave the way for legalization of the practice in every U.S. state. Eric Metaxas, author, TV host, and outspoken religious freedom advocate, shares what he thinks is missing from the marriage debate

Going down to 23 here in Austin area tonight. New record for the day. Glad we got the new agreement with China to save us from this Global Warming.

• Like 3

Going down to 23 here in Austin area tonight. New record for the day. Glad we got the new agreement with China to save us from this Global Warming.

I feel your pain...it was up to 26 today. biggrin.png

• Like 2