'I don’t want her within three feet of anyone' Governor threatens to arrest Ebola nurse after she defied quarantine to go for a bike ride and order pi

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel

UK Daily Mail:

The Governor of Maine has threatened to arrest Nurse Kaci Hickox after she broke the state's mandatory Ebola quarantine by saying: 'I don't want her within three feet of anyone.'

The 33-year-old, who tested negative for the deadly disease earlier this week, defied the guidelines by going on a bike ride with partner Ted Wilbur.

Later in the day, the pair also had a pepperoni and mushroom pizza delivered to their home in Fort Kent, Maine, before settling down to watch The Avengers film.

Her actions enraged Governor Paul LePage with lawyers from the state going to court to demand the nurse give a blood test.

'This could be resolved today. She has been exposed and shes not cooperative, so force her to take a test. Its so simple' he told ABC.

He also condemned the nurse for worrying her community by venturing out, breaking the 21-day quarantine period and announced he would 'exercise the full extent of his authority' to rein her in.

________

So arrest her already. Because I'm sure there's nothing to worry about.