N.C. Carolina Judges Resign Rather Than Perform Same-sex “Marriages”

Draggingtree

19379-nc-carolina-judges-resign-rather-than-perform-same-sex-marriagesThe New American:

Saturday, 25 October 2014

N.C. Carolina Judges Resign Rather Than Perform Same-sex “Marriages”

Written by Dave Bohon

A longtime North Carolina judge has resigned his position rather than be forced to perform same-sex marriages against his Christian convictions. Swain County Magistrate Judge Gilbert Breedlove, in office since 1990, resigned October 20, citing the October federal court ruling that struck down North Carolina's voter passed constitutional amendment defining marriage as only between a man and a woman.

“It was my only option,” the 57-year-old Breedlove told the Asheville, N.C., Citizen-Times newspaper. “We were directed we had to perform the marriages, and that was just something I couldn't do because of my religious beliefs.” Scissors-32x32.png

• Like 1

What I don't understand is why Gilbert Breedlove hates homosexuals and want to see them killed? rolleyes.gif

Oh my goodness it's that late in the evening LMFAO.gif

• Like 1

What I don't understand is why Gilbert Breedlove hates homosexuals and want to see them killed? rolleyes.gif

@Valin

You mean....he hates those aggressive & aggravating sexual-reproductive nihilists....that cannot exist with mere acceptance of their naturally deviate lifestyle....but insist on worship of their contumacious perversion?

• Like 1