OBAMA’S ’60 MINUTES’ DODGE TEARS THE ADMINISTRATION APART

Geee

obamas-60-minutes-dodge-tears-the-administration-apartHuman Events:

One of the reasons it’s extremely unwise to put people like Barack Obama in charge of anything is that their frantic efforts to save their own skins have a way of tearing apart the teams they lead. It’s hard to keep up with their ever-shifting excuses and prevarications. A subordinate might find himself fiercely defending every word the boss said on Monday as gospel truth, “clarifying” those words on Tuesday, retracting them on Wednesday, and denying the boss ever said them by the end of the week. Other people in the operation often object to being used as scapegoats for failure, leading to nasty internal battles.

When that team is the gigantic federal government of the United States, and it’s at war with a savage foreign enemy, the results of Obama-style anti-leadership can be catastrophic. His team is now sweating through Day Two of damage control for the President’s latest attempt to spin away his foreign policy failures on “60 Minutes.” When your damage control needs damage control, you’re in a bad place. This particular effort went so badly wrong that even the designated softball pitcher for CBS News, Steve Kroft, felt obliged to call Obama out for lying during what was supposed to be a friendly interview. The intelligence community Obama tried to saddle with the burden of his failures wasted no time speaking up and making it perfectly clear they did warn the President about the threat of ISIS, long ago.

Scissors-32x32.png

FTA:

Obama’s bamboozling voters, spinning his train-wreck foreign policy to look like some kind of stand on principle, and creating opportunities for underhanded attacks on domestic political opponents, like the one Josh Earnest is delivering here. ISIS must be feeling neglected.

LMFAO.gif

Gee.....and that really sweet, Marie Barf, at the State Department....and, Earnestly Joshing, the pResidents Town Crier Liar....seem like such nice people. It's hard to believe that they are lying....except......well.....their lips are moving....

• Like 1

And this affects Barack Obama....How?

I was making a comment about how "the official lies" no longer have subtlety or anima.

The Poop-Spout-In-Chief, is blathering away, between putts.....and there's no longer any pretense that his utterances have verity.

Meanwhile his progressively pedantic, semantic reconstruction crews are dodging refrigerator-sized blame nuggets....while attempting to redefine what the meaning of his "is" was....or in this case..."isis."

It's a bacchanalia of Barky's blame brouhaha!

@SrWoodchuck

My point is, Obama is not running for office, so (given his lack of....dry.png interest in foreign affairs) he doesn't care, and it has no real effect on how he will act and what he will do.

@Valin

He still needs to 'ministrate. He's got two years left & can't golf every day. ValJar must be hard to get a hold of, when a pResidential decision needs to be made.....or he's having a spat with TOTUS.....or the pablum preparers are ticked.

@SrWoodchuck

I believe he is just going through the motions right now.....particularly on foreign affairs. If something works out, he'll take credit I did this...I did that...I, I, I. If something doesn't...They did this...They didn't do that...They, They, They. Tell you the truth I think the only reason he ran in 2012 was ego.

@SrWoodchuck

I believe he is just going through the motions right now.....particularly on foreign affairs. If something works out, he'll take credit I did this...I did that...I, I, I. If something doesn't...They did this...They didn't do that...They, They, They. Tell you the truth I think the only reason he ran in 2012 was ego.

Obama's Mixed Messages on War

Jonah Goldberg

Oct 01, 2014

It's funny how President Obama is always talking about "I" and "me" whenever it makes him look good, but suddenly it's "they" and "we" when mistakes are made..

For instance, for years Obama boasted about how he ended the Iraq war and how he withdrew American troops. "You know I say what I mean and I mean what I say," he boasted on the campaign trail in 2012. "I said I'd end the war in Iraq. I ended it."

Then, over the summer, as one Iraqi city after another fell to Islamic State militants, and as critics insisted that Obama's decision to pull all of our troops out of Iraq was partly to blame, he suddenly changed his tune, mocking the critics. "What I just find interesting is the degree to which this issue keeps on coming up, as if this was my decision [to withdraw U.S. troops]."

(Snip)

Draggingtree

Obama: Born-Again Idiot

October 2, 2014 by Daniel Greenfield

The quintessential question of Watergate was “what did the President know and when did he know it?” Obamagate, the vast scandal that encompasses an entire presidency, offers a preemptive answer.

Obama didn’t know anything and he never knew it. At least not until, like smuggling weapons to druglords, bugging journalists, IRSing his political enemies and killing vets, his right hand found out about what his left hand was doing from the morning paper.Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/obama-born-again-idiot/

Draggingtree

October 3, 2014

Identity Politics: Fool Us Twice, Shame on Us

By Lloyd Marcus

The root cause of the major issues devastating America is Obama – an outgrowth of who he is as a human being, his lack of character, and what he believes.

Listing all of America's woes directly caused by Obama would take up far too much of this article – the flood of infected and unskilled illegals, the spread of ISIS, the devastating fatal consequences of Obamacare, Ebola in the U.S., over 90 million unemployed, the disappearance of the 40-hours-a-week job, our failing economy, and more.

Yes, I am going to be a bit tacky. I tried to tell y'all back in 2008 – my black family, white friends, and associates – but none of you would listen. I kept thinking, am I the one who is crazy? Will anyone even consider looking beyond his race and taking a good look at Obama, the man? Scissors-32x32.png

Come election day, the Democrats and MSM will have low-info voters believing that any man not voting Hillary Clinton for president is obviously a Neanderthal, a wife-beater, an abortion clinic bomber, or a Christian throwback chauvinist Scissors-32x32.png

http://americanthinker.com/2014/10/identity_politics_fool_us_twice_shame_on_us.html