Coffee Shop

Rheo

DIANNY RANTS: Who Gave Karl Rove My Email Address? http://alltherightsnark.org/dianny-rants-gave-karl-rove-email-address/

Karl-Rove-Vs-Sarah-Palin.jpg

First thing Monday morning, I am fixing to go down and request a restraining order against Karl Rove.

This tubby little dough boy stalker won’t leave me the hell alone.

At least a dozen times a day my inbox is crammed with emails from the guy. What I wanna know is, who gave Karl Rove my email address and can I sue the pants off of whoever that is?!

Isn’t it funny how this guy is so dismissive of conservatives like me during the primary season now comes back begging for money as if he hasn’t spent his entire political career berating conservatives?

Email after email after email warning me that unless I shell out dough to the dough boy, we might not win the Senate.

This email here:

Rove-email.jpg

I got three in a row — all at the same time. Three of them!

And then there’s the Republican Senatorial Campaign Committee.

They’ve been dogging my every step too.

You guys don’t want to hear from us Conservatives. You ignore us. You insult us. You complain about us.

And then you turn up and harass us for money.

You people are really ballsy, you know that, Karl.

If you fail to secure the Senate in the Midterms that won’t be the fault of Conservatives. You shut us out, remember?

It will be the fault of the Republican Establishment and all the namby-pampy “don’t offend the independents,” “be Democrat-lite” consultants like yourself.

In what universe would repeatedly harassing me to donate money actually get me to donate money?

Let me tell you something, Karl.

I lost my job of ten years to the Obama Economy.

I began a business that, in the first year of existence, has been a huge struggle to get off the ground and become financially successful because of Obama’s Economy. When everybody is struggling to get by because of this piss-poor economy, who is going to go to Dianny Tees and order shirts?

And you idiots in the Republican Establishment are not running on a platform of economic growth and prosperity, or free market capitalism and individual liberty.

What are you guys promoting?

Amnesty.

Scissors-32x32.png

9ab10dae24f92af0839943669618e559bc98c48as-KARL-ROVE-large.jpg

DiannyRants via iOTW

• Like 1

Good News! Obama’s Top General Reads Book By Rachel Maddow For Advice On Military Matters… http://weaselzippers.us/201173-good-news-obamas-top-general-reads-book-by-rachel-maddow-for-advice-on-military-matters

If you’re concerned that President Barack Obama’s strategy to fight the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) might not be rock solid, rest assured: his top general reads Rachel Maddow for insight into military affairs.

Back in 2012, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Martin Dempsey took to his official Facebook page to alert his followers that he had read the liberal MSNBC host’s latest tome and, what’s more, it really made him think.

“I saw from your comments on my post for ‘Swerve’ that many of you were reading Rachel Maddow’s ‘Drift: The Unmooring of American Military Power,’” Dempsey wrote. “I read this too and it challenged my thinking on an issue that is central to our profession. The use of the military – in any capacity, conflict or otherwise – is always the decision of our civilian leaders.”

“Ms. Maddow pushes the reader to understand the history of the why and how civilian leaders choose the military option...."
Scissors-32x32.png

DailyCaller via WeaselZippers

Vowels Sent To Needy Countries

The U.S. Deploys Vowels to Bosnia
(originally appeared in The Onion, Number One In News)

Cities of Sjlbvdnzv, Grzny to Be First Recipients

Before an emergency joint session of Congress yesterday, our President announced US plans to deploy over 75,000 vowels to the war-torn region of Bosnia. The deployment, the largest of its kind in American history, will provide the region with the critically needed letters A,E,I,O and U, and is hoped to render countless Bosnian names more pronounceable.

"For 14 years, we have stood by while names like Ygrjvslhv and Tzlynhr and Glrm have been horribly butchered by millions around the world," he said. "Today, the United States must finally stand up and say 'Enough.' It is time the people of Bosnia finally had some vowels in their incomprehensible words. The U.S. is proud to lead the crusade in this noble endeavour."

The deployment, dubbed Operation Vowel Storm by the State Department, is set for early next week, with the Adriatic port cities of Sjlbvdnzv and Grzny slated to be the first recipients. Two C-130 transport planes, each carrying over 500 24-count boxes of "E's," will fly from Andrews Air Force Base across the Atlantic and airdrop the letters over the cities.

Citizens of Grzny and Sjlbvdnzv eagerly await the arrival of the vowels. "My God, I do not think we can last another day," Trszg Grzdnjkln, 44, said. "I have six children and none of them has a name that is understandable to me or to anyone else. Mr. President, please send my poor, wretched family just one 'E.' Please."

Said Sjlbvdnzv resident Grg Hmphrs, 67: "With just a few key letters, I could be George Humphries. This is my dream."

The airdrop represents the largest deployment of any letter to a foreign country since 1984. During the summer of that year, the US shipped 92,000 consonants to Ethiopia, providing cities like Ouaouoaua, Eaoiiuae, and Aao with vital, life-giving supplies of L's, S's and T'

Via my email

• Like 2

Why.....oh why.....do we allow any non-American citizen, to fly from Africa, into the US during this End'O'The World Plague? We might as well juggle 3 running chainsaws, while gargling bleach. It is not going to end well.....

CDC REFUSES TO DIRECTLY ANSWER IF EBOLA PATIENT A US CITIZEN

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/09/30/CDC-Refuses-to-Directly-Answer-If-Ebola-Patient-a-US-Citizen

Tuesday during the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention press conference, which confirmed the first case of Ebola in the United States, CDC Director Dr. Tom Frieden refused to directly answer if the man who traveled from Liberia to Texas earlier this month was a citizen of the Untied States.

When directly asked if the patient is an American citizen, Frieden would only say, "He is visiting family who live in this country. Do we have any other questions in the room?"

Scissors-32x32.png

BreitbartTV via iOTW

Crash victims miraculously survive (and give the thumbs up) after their car is crushed flat by a lorry's shipping container load

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2704093/Crash-victims-miraculously-survive-thumbs-car-crushed-flat-lorrys-shipping-container-load.html

This is the incredible moment two people were pulled alive from a car that had been almost entirely flattened by a shipping container falling on top of it.

Firefighters arriving at the scene in Qingdao in eastern China’s Shandong province were convinced that nobody could have survived the shocking accident, which occurred when a lorry overturned and shed its load.

But they were amazed to discover that despite the vehicle being crushed into a barely recognisable shape, a woman could be heard calling for help from inside the twisted metal and giving the thumbs up through a tiny gap in the window to indicate both she and a male friend were somehow still alive.

Scissors-32x32.png

A stunning rescue operation involving a 100 tonne crane then got underway, and it was discovered the couple had only 60cm of space remaining inside their crushed car.

Fire brigade spokesman Chi Tang said: 'We had a call about the accident to say that a lorry had fallen onto a car.'

'We didn't expect anybody to be alive but then we heard a woman's voice and realised that actually somebody had survived,' Mr Chi added.

'We had to bring in a 100 tonne crane to make sure we lifted the container off carefully and we found the car had been crushed so badly that was only 60cm of space left inside,' he went on to say.

Incredibly the woman was easily pulled out the wreckage with little more than cuts and bruises, although she was subsequently taken to hospital to be treated for shock.

The man travelling with her was in a more serious condition and needed to be cut free from the crushed vehicle, but he too is expected to make a full recovery.

Scissors-32x32.png

article-2704093-1FEE816900000578-4_634x6

article-2704093-1FEE82A500000578-695_634

Via TheFeralIrishman