MICHELLE OBAMA: AMERICANS 'TAKE FOR GRANTED' HOW MUCH BARACK HAS IMPROVED US

Geee

Michelle-Obama-Because-of-Barack-Kids-Take-For-Granted-That-A-Black-Person-or-a-Woman-Can-Be-PresidentBreitbart:

First Lady Michelle Obama proudly defended her husband’s record at a Washington, D.C. fundraiser, reminding the attendants how far the country had come since the Obamas entered the White House.

“Just think about how different our country looks to children growing up today,” she said. “Think about how our kids take for granted that a black person or a woman can be President of the United States.”

She also praised President Obama for changing history on gay marriage and the Supreme Court.

“They take it for granted that for the first time in history, there are three brilliant women serving on our Supreme Court,” she said. “They take for granted that their president will end hurtful policies like ‘don’t ask, don’t tell,’ they’ll speak out for gay marriage.

The First Lady emphasized her continued belief in the hope and change that they promised in 2008.Scissors-32x32.png

blink.png

@Geee

O my Michelle, I am heartily sorry for having offended Thee, and I detest all my sins because I dread the loss of the Senate and the pains of the Tea Party; but most of all because they offend Thee, my President, Who art all-good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve, with the help of Thy grace, to confess my sins, to do penance, and to amend my life. Amen...Mmm mmm mmm

@Geee

O my Michelle, I am heartily sorry for having offended Thee, and I detest all my sins because I dread the loss of the Senate and the pains of the Tea Party; but most of all because they offend Thee, my President, Who art all-good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve, with the help of Thy grace, to confess my sins, to do penance, and to amend my life. Amen...Mmm mmm mmm

That's sinful......hope you genuflected...../sarc