Coffee Shop

Rheo

@SrWoodchuck

When that photo was taken, who knew who al-Baghdadi was? All anyone knew was he had been release and rehabilitated from Gitmo. Now you and other can accuse McCain of being wrong, he can be accused of being naive, but to demand he be cast into the outer darkness, tossed out of the Senate....no way. never mind the fact that it is not going to happen, no matter how much some may want it.

"Have you always been a Muslim adherent & apologist...or can you just not take what Bare Naked Islam has to say?"

Do you really want to go down that road? because if you do...I'm your huckleberry. The problem with sites like Bare Naked Islam...Jihad Watch is there are...simplistic, they view this war as black and white. when they post photos like this

image0011.jpg

People like al-Zawahiri...smile and say Thank You for helping us.

@Valin

Respectfully, I disagree with some of your points.

First, I acknowledge that neither we, nor McCain, knew that al-Baghdadi was going to be the leader of ISIS.

Second, based on their recidivism, we know that GITMO Islamic Terrorists do not want to be "rehabilitated," in most cases. They are bound by their interpretation of the Quran & it's Hadiths, and the socio-political engine of their religion, that drives them to kill all non-believers, kaffirs, apostates, women who travel without a male family member, women who are raped, women who are not covered, women that want to work or drive, differing Muslim sects, religions that are "of-the-book" but not Islam, Hindu's, Buddhists....along with dogs, pigs and any other living thing declared haram...by one of their imam's.

Third, while I respect what John McCain went through as a POW, I don't believe that he represents his constituency, as much as he represents himself, and the perpetuation of political power & elitism, that is indicative of the "crony-capitalist-good-old-boy" club of big government. I don't think he does honor to his Senate office, America....or the people of Arizona. That's my belief & I'm entitled to it. I don't want him "tossed into the outer darkness"....I just want him gone from his privileged position. I think Arizona & America would be better served with him at home.

Fourth, I made that statement about your ".....Muslim adherent & apologist..." to show how you decide that your thoughts & beliefs are superior, but more importantly, the sole & defining view to be tolerated. Keep your huckleberry covered.

Fifth, Bare Naked Islam, is just another source of information. I read it with a skeptical eye, and discern what truths may be there. I don't accept it as the only authority, source or truth.

It's more than black & white, though. It runs red with the blood of Islams victims. It has authentic videos of the atrocities that are done in the name of Islam. You don't have to see it more than once to feel revulsion, when Islamic Jihadists remove the head of still living victims, while continually praising Allah.

What truth does that bring forth for you?

They kill, rape, maim & enslave in the name of Allah, because of their belief in the Quran & Hadiths, saying that it tells them to commit their atrocities. A logical person would take them at their word. They continue to illustrate their belief by kinetic action....and others pay....or convert...or die.

Now, a logical man in America has the luxury of deciding if what they are saying is true, palpable & imminent....and then dismissing it as an aberration.

The blood isn't pooling around his feet yet.

A prudent man, looks at all the evidence & does not shy from a source, because it's simple, or black & white. As a matter of fact, a simple black & white source is the proper place to view the problem of Islamic Jihad.[iMO]

Shades of grey are what allows "slow sharia" to be effective. Taqqiya, conquering through increased immigration and Islamic "law-fare" are all accepted as tools by Islam. Where they have less power, they use these tools.

Where they have no constraints, or are in power...people bleed. You may recognize these tactics.....Mohammad before & after Medina?

The Muslim immigrant that is welcomed to America...is expected to assimilate to society. Do they? Some do, but a large group is not here to be American citizens, with the rights & responsibilities; but to conquer & dominate. I don't feel like being dominated & I don't want that for my kids & grandkids.

Silence is a choice. To me, there is no distinction between someone who is hacking off my head....and someone who silently watches, or applauds, but doesn't take part.

I'm not saying I couldn't be a martyr for my Roman Catholic faith...but I want to make that choice....instead of having it made for me, because I didn't have my eyes open to the dangers that exist.

Oh, and I don't expect anyone to be a martyr for their faith because mine is the true one....but if they decide that someone has to die...make it them.

We are at War with Islam....as long as Muslims remain silent and allow others to kill in their name.

That's just my opinion.....no better or worse than yours....and just as entitled to a fair airing.

Edited for grammar, punctuation....and this:

How long has Buddhism been around?

Judaism has been here for what 3,000+ years?

Christianity has been here for 2,000 years.

Islam has been here for around 1,400.

Which of these religion's still insists that you convert, pay jizya or die?

Edited by SrWoodchuck

Common Core Cadre....with it's revisionist history,,,,and now this? It's a very sick world & these progressives are at the top of the dung heap...and rooting.

Teacher Group: Math Is “The Domain Of Old, White Men,” Urges Working “Social Justice” Into Math Problems… http://weaselzippers.us/199470-teacher-group-math-is-the-domain-of-old-white-men-urges-working-social-justice-into-math-problems/

WASHINGTON, D.C. – According to a Teach for America website, culturally responsive teaching in math is important because “math has traditionally been seen as the domain of old, White men.”

As reported earlier this week, Teach for America groups across the country are committing themselves to “culturally responsive teaching,” a radical pedagogy used by communist Bill Ayers and other blatant anti-American indoctrinators.

The site, Culturally Responsive Teaching, Teach for America, says that because math is seen as a domain for old, white men, many students cannot identify with it. Therefore, educators should find ways to relate math to the lives of their students.

Judging from the math curriculum recommended, this TFA group, like all other social justice educators, wants minorities to believe that what relates most to their lives in America is racism and oppression.

For example, the site recommends “Critically Conscious Mathematics” and “Radical Math.” [...]

Radical Math provides hundreds of social justice math lessons obviously meant to indoctrinate.

For example, lesson titles include “Sweatshop Accounting,” “Racism and Stop and Frisk,” “When Equal Isn’t Fair,” “The Square Root of a Fair Share” and “Home Buying While Brown or Black.”
Scissors-32x32.png

Via WeaselZippers

Common Core Cadre....with it's revisionist history,,,,and now this? It's a very sick world & these progressives are at the top of the dung heap...and rooting.Teacher Group: Math Is “The Domain Of Old, White Men,” Urges Working “Social Justice” Into Math Problems… http://weaselzippers.us/199470-teacher-group-math-is-the-domain-of-old-white-men-urges-working-social-justice-into-math-problems/

WASHINGTON, D.C. – According to a Teach for America website, culturally responsive teaching in math is important because “math has traditionally been seen as the domain of old, White men.”

As reported earlier this week, Teach for America groups across the country are committing themselves to “culturally responsive teaching,” a radical pedagogy used by communist Bill Ayers and other blatant anti-American indoctrinators.

The site, Culturally Responsive Teaching, Teach for America, says that because math is seen as a domain for old, white men, many students cannot identify with it. Therefore, educators should find ways to relate math to the lives of their students.

Judging from the math curriculum recommended, this TFA group, like all other social justice educators, wants minorities to believe that what relates most to their lives in America is racism and oppression.

For example, the site recommends “Critically Conscious Mathematics” and “Radical Math.” [...]

Radical Math provides hundreds of social justice math lessons obviously meant to indoctrinate.

For example, lesson titles include “Sweatshop Accounting,” “Racism and Stop and Frisk,” “When Equal Isn’t Fair,” “The Square Root of a Fair Share” and “Home Buying While Brown or Black.”

Scissors-32x32.pngVia WeaselZippers

"If you have 1/8 oz bags of product, how many bags can you carry before committing a felony? "

• Like 1

"If you have 1/8 oz bags of product, how many bags can you carry before committing a felony? "

More importantly...If a train leaves Chicago traveling west at 49 MPH and another train leaves Santa Fe traveling north at 35 MPH how long will it take a sparrow to fly from Africa to Scotland?

• Like 1

The Week in Pictures: Unitarian Edition
Steven Hayward
September 12, 2014

The most astounding news of the week is that the Bad Guys of the Week in the Middle East, the “Islamic State In Iraq” (ISIS) or the “Islamic State In the Levant” (ISIL) or ISIOMH (“Islamic State Inside Obama’s Mush Head”) is not Islamic! Pay no attention to the term Islamic in their name! I’m sure Obama is right; they’re probably Unitarian Universalists. Oops—that’s the problem: they’re universalists. They want to take over the world. Obama also said ISIOMH is not a State. So what’s the problem then? I thought advanced liberalism today was against the nation-state, and for cosmopolitan movements that transcend things like borders and arbitrary lines on a map. I’m confused here. Almost as confused as the Obama Administration.

xNo-Islamic-copy.jpg,qresize=578,P2C379.

(Snip)

xGolf-Shoes-in-Iraq-copy.jpg,qresize=580

(Snip)

xObama-Superman2-copy.jpg,qresize=507,P2
One is a person who lives in a fantasy world and thinks he has super powers. The other person is Superman.

(Snip)

Miss-Carter-Yet-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P2C
Is has come to this?

Carter-Kerry-copy.jpg,qresize=498,P2C345
Uh oh. This can’t be good.

(Snip)

Autocorrect-Enema-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P

(Snip)

Cool-Dog-copy.jpg,qresize=489,P2C652.pag

Time-Travel-copy.jpg,qresize=446,P2C259.

(Snip)

No-Worm-copy.jpg,qresize=422,P2C744.page

You-May-Be-Cool-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P2C

(snip)

And finally. . .

Hot-150-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P2C363.page

Nice Sun Sunglasses!

• Like 1

@SrWoodchuck

When that photo was taken, who knew who al-Baghdadi was? All anyone knew was he had been release and rehabilitated from Gitmo. Now you and other can accuse McCain of being wrong, he can be accused of being naive, but to demand he be cast into the outer darkness, tossed out of the Senate....no way. never mind the fact that it is not going to happen, no matter how much some may want it.

"Have you always been a Muslim adherent & apologist...or can you just not take what Bare Naked Islam has to say?"

Do you really want to go down that road? because if you do...I'm your huckleberry. The problem with sites like Bare Naked Islam...Jihad Watch is there are...simplistic, they view this war as black and white. when they post photos like this

image0011.jpg

People like al-Zawahiri...smile and say Thank You for helping us.

@Valin

Respectfully, I disagree with some of your points.

1. First, I acknowledge that neither we, nor McCain, knew that al-Baghdadi was going to be the leader of ISIS.

2. Second, based on their recidivism, we know that GITMO Islamic Terrorists do not want to be "rehabilitated," in most cases. They are bound by their interpretation of the Quran & it's Hadiths, and the socio-political engine of their religion, that drives them to kill all non-believers, kaffirs, apostates, women who travel without a male family member, women who are raped, women who are not covered, women that want to work or drive, differing Muslim sects, religions that are "of-the-book" but not Islam, Hindu's, Buddhists....along with dogs, pigs and any other living thing declared haram...by one of their imam's.

1. Then why did they post that? It is a cheap shot.

2. Actually Gitmo has a much better recidivism rate than the US prison system....setting the bar low. And it must be said there is a difference between getting out of Stillwater prison and robbing a liquor store and getting out of Gitmo and killing hundreds/thousands of people.

I can't believe I'm actually defending John McCain! He may not be my least fsvorite Republican...but he's right up there near the top.

Know Your Enemy - Understanding the Islamic State http://jamespwillis.blogspot.com/2014/09/know-your-enemy-understanding-islamic.html

The ancient Chinese general Sun Tzu originated the well-known admonition to “know your enemy”, and it would be prudent at this point for us to get to know the enemy we now face, the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant or ISIS, as they march their way through the Middle East in their effort to establish an Islamic Caliphate. Despite President Obama’s assurances to the contrary, these are not Amish terrorists, they are radical Islamists and they are making considerable progress towards establishing an Islamic State.

Barack Obama was raised in a Muslim household and attended school in a Muslim country, so he must know these people are indeed Islamic. While it may be true that their interpretation of the Koran does not represent the mainstream thinking of the Muslim community, it is their belief in a version of Islam that fuels their vicious drive to establish an Islamic State. The leader of ISIS, Abu Bak al-Baghdadi, also known as the Invisible Sheikh, is a Sunni Imam and Professor of Islamic Studies having received his PhD in Islamic Studies from the Islamic University of Baghdad. They receive support from Islamic nations and Muslims around the world. Baptists aren’t leaving America by the hundreds to fight for ISIS, and it won’t be Mennonites that will pose a threat to national security when they return from the Middle East; these people are radical Islamists.

As leader of the Islamic State al-Baghdadi holds the position as Caliph, which is the supreme spiritual and political leader of the Islamic State, or Caliphate. What many people fail to recognize is that for those who follow Islam, government and religion are the same, there is no separation of church and state. Islamic, or sharia law is the law of the land in the Caliphate, and the Sunnis that make up ISIS believe Shia Muslims are apostates and single them out for execution in the areas they control. Non-Muslims, including Christians, are often (but not always) given the option to convert or die. In his address to the nation, President Obama made the claim that the Islamic State is not a “state”, partially because no other nation recognizes them. Recognition by other nations however, is of little concern to someone intent on world domination and playing word games will hardly deter them from achieving their goal. Obama’s other reason for asserting that the IS is not a state is that he believes they have no “vision”, and that statement is as dangerous as it is disingenuous. Knowing your enemy includes knowing what motivates them, their thought processes, their goals, and their tactics. Recognizing the Islamic driving force behind this organization is key to knowing how to defeat them. The goal of establishing the Caliphate is not simply another political power grab; their motivation is to set up the conditions necessary for the prophesied Caliphate of the Mahdi. ISIS does have a vision, an apocalyptic one.

Scissors-32x32.png

MyViewOfTheWorld via TheoSpark

The Islamic State: What has changed in the relationship between Islam and the world?

http://vladtepesblog.com/2014/09/11/the-islamic-state-what-has-changed-in-the-relationship-between-islam-and-the-world/

On the first day of Eid Al-Fitr 2014, the newly minted Islamic State released a well produced, highly polished and well planned out video detailing its philosophy, its ambition, the means it was using to achieve its ends, and a thorough and detailed connection between the horrifying actions it took, mass slaughter, destruction of ancient sites sacred to millions and the Islamic ideology which demand that these actions be taken.

The video was pulled from Youtube within hours of its publication due to the last third of it, which show mass killing and desecration of the dead and dying. However this killing was not random or ‘gratuitous’ from the point of view of the Islamic State. It was part of a highly methodical overall plan for making the area, and ultimately the world, purely Islamic.

There are some aspects of the video however that cannot be understood for its intended meaning without some expert explanation as many terms and ideas and Koranic references are used which the non-Muslim lay-person will likely not understand, and which are crucial to get the full impact of this video. And it is a video which everyone should both see, and understand if one wishes to understand what Islam really is, and what it has in store for the world should it get the opportunity.

The video below has four experts who all agreed to watch the Islamic State video and describe what it is they felt that the rest of us need to know in order to understand properly what it is they are seeing.

Scissors-32x32.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwKzh00OWpA&feature=player_embedded

VladTepes via TheoSpark

130723_denis_mcdonough_ap_328.jpg

Could some please explain to me why this political hack was all over the news programs this morning? What the (expletive deleted) does he know about 1. the middle east 2. fighting a war 3. radical Islam

Evidently it is impossible to find anyone in Dc who knows anything about these subjects. wallbash.gif

130723_denis_mcdonough_ap_328.jpg

Could some please explain to me why this political hack was all over the news programs this morning? What the (expletive deleted) does he know about 1. the middle east 2. fighting a war 3. radical Islam

Evidently it is impossible to find anyone in Dc who knows anything about these subjects. wallbash.gif

Political hack for sure. He had his comments down pat no matter what the question was.

@It just drives me over the edge!!! wallbash.gif

I mean who really give a flying...(expletive) about what Denis McDonough says about this. Nothing but WH Spin....which means by next Friday(?) no one will care.

Kaboom! http://iowntheworld.com/blog/?p=251969

On September 11, 2014....the Obama's were stuffing backpacks for a group called Kaboom. Here is what Moochelle wore.....notice the "hair-weaves." Great optics!

kaboom.jpg

Via iOTW

Although it would be humorous if true, this appears to be not of her per google checks. Yeah... google checks

On September 11, 2014....the Obama's were stuffing backpacks for a group called Kaboom. Here is what Moochelle wore.....notice the "hair-weaves." Great optics!

kaboom.jpg

Via iOTW

Although it would be humorous if true, this appears to be not of her per google checks. Yeah... google checks

@clearvision

Here's a pic from the front....via FrontPageMag

obama911-450x276.jpg

Pic via Daily Caller......from the front, here:

http://dailycaller.com/2014/09/12/obamas-commemorate-911-with-group-called-kaboom/

@It just drives me over the edge!!! wallbash.gif

I mean who really give a flying...(expletive) about what Denis McDonough says about this. Nothing but WH Spin....which means by next Friday(?) no one will care.

Or remember.

kaboom.jpg

Via iOTW

@clearvision

Here's a pic from the front....via FrontPageMag

obama911-450x276.jpg

Pic via Daily Caller......from the front, here:

http://dailycaller.com/2014/09/12/obamas-commemorate-911-with-group-called-kaboom/

Looks pretty real (NOT REAL PRETTY) to me...

• Like 1