If You Want To Stop ISIS, Here Is What It Will Take

Draggingtree

President Obama Says “We Don’t Have a Strategy” on ISIS, Except He Does

By: Matthew Clark (Diary) | September 2nd, 2014 at 04:10 PM

“We don’t have a strategy yet” to deal with ISIS jihadists.

That’s what President Obama announced to the world, including the terrorist army inflicting genocide on Christians in Iraq and Syria.

The worst part is, President Obama does have a strategy. He’s had one from the day he took office. Apologize for America, appease the radical Muslim world, and ignore the threat posed by jihad.

The latest news makes this crystal clear. As Fox News reports:

President Obama was given detailed and specific intelligence about the rise of the Islamic State as part of his daily briefing for at least a year before the group seized large swaths of territory over the summer Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.redstate.com/diary/matthewclark/2014/09/02/president-obama-says-dont-strategy-isis-except/

The Only Answer to the Evil of ISIS: Eliminate it By Force

By: Bill S (Diary) | September 3rd, 2014 at 06:00 AM | 26

Yesterday I visited a museum that had a WWII exhibit which contained snapshots of newspaper headlines published just prior to the beginning of the war between Nazi Germany and Poland, and they reminded me of some similarities to our current geopolitical situation. Before Hitler’s steamrolling of Poland and most of Europe via blitzkrieg, various politicians in Europe attempted to negotiate with Hitler, allowed him to |READ MORE » Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.redstate.com/2014/09/03/answer-isis-eliminate-force/

ISIS draws Obama a “red line” in the sand….slashed across the necks of two Americans in the desert

By: gawken (Diary) | September 4th, 2014 at 08:31 AM

Obama’s presser yesterday was a veritable “tour de farce.” He managed to successfully contradict himself on his non-existent policy towards ISIS, which only verifies that “as yet, there is no policy.”

Whether or not one views this as taking “one step forward, two steps backs,” without a doubt Obama once again stepped on his crank, regardless of the direction he was attempting to take.

It’s easy to view Obama’s performance as Alfred E Neumanesque, a “What, me worry?” attempt to mollify Americans into thinking that he’s the man with a plan

But ISIS has now laughed in his face, and drawn its own red lines..sadly, this time in blood, Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.redstate.com/diary/gawken/2014/09/04/isis-draws-obama-red-line-sand-slashed-across-necks-two-americans-desert/

How to Not Lose to ISIS Supporting committed allies is the only way to avoid fatally Americanizing another civil war.

By JOHN MEDAILLESeptember 4, 2014

“I am a United States Army general, and I lost the ‘global war on terror.’ It’s like Alcoholics Anonymous; step one is admitting you have a problem. Well, I have a problem. So do my peers. And thanks to our problem, now all of America has a problem, to wit: two lost campaigns and a war gone awry.”

Lt. General Daniel Bolger

As we contemplate involvement in not one but two more wars, we would do well to consider the thoughts of General Bolger, which appear in an article entitled “Why We Lost in Iraq and Afghanistan,” in Harper’s. The key word is “lost.”

When I was a teenager, the idea of America “losing” was unthinkable. We had never lost a war. We had disposed of the greatest powers in the world and held in check new powers with unimaginably powerful weapons. We were not only the arsenal of democracy; we were its champion and defender, its bright beacon throughout the world, confronting, practically alone, a dark and godless power. Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/how-to-not-lose-to-isis/