Protest over black Missouri teenager's shooting by police turns to looting, vandalism

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
?intcmp=latestnewsFox News:

What began as a peaceful protest of the shooting of an 18-year-old unarmed black man by a police officer in a St. Louis suburb turned into what the town's mayor called a "huge mess" as several businesses were looted and cars were vandalized.

A candlelight vigil was held Sunday evening in Ferguson, Mo. for Michael Brown, whom witnesses and authorities said was shot several times by an officer who had scuffled with the teen and another person.

Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson told The Associated Press that he was informed Monday that the FBI was going to take over the investigation into the death. Jackson said he welcomes the move.

After the vigil Sunday, some people looted a convenience store. Several other stores along a main road near the shooting scene were broken into and looted, including a check-cashing store, a boutique and a small grocery store.

People were seen carrying bags of food and toilet paper. TV footage showed streams of people walking out of a liquor store carrying bottles of alcohol, and in some cases protesters were standing atop police cars or taunting officers who stood stoic, often in riot gear.

Other witnesses reported seeing people vandalize police cars and kick in windows. Television footage showed windows busted out of a TV station van.

________

Gotta get their booze while they can...

Long-held tensions with black voters come to a boil for Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon

As protesters clashed with police for the fifth night in Ferguson, Mo., on Wednesday, Missouri elected officials and opinion makers began to wonder, loudly and publicly: Where was Gov. Jay Nixon?

The answer: Nearly 200 miles away in Sedalia, Mo., enjoying a show at the state fair by the country music duo Florida Georgia Line.

The Democratic governor planned to attend a ham breakfast at the fair Thursday morning, too. But, late Wednesday, Nixon tweeted that he was canceling those plans to head to Ferguson and overnight released a statement calling the developments in the city “deeply troubling."

For state lawmakers on both sides of the aisle, it was too little, too late. Nixon “is not really at ground zero, and for that I call him a coward,” Missouri State Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal, an African-American Democrat from the St. Louis area, told MSNBC on Thursday morning.

The brutal criticism directed at Nixon by Chappelle-Nadal and other lawmakers isn’t just about Ferguson, however. It illustrates deeper challenges Nixon has faced throughout his political career in his relationship with the African-American community, which has ranged from strained to fraught to acrimonious.Scissors-32x32.png

http://washingtonexaminer.com/long-held-tensions-with-black-voters-come-to-a-boil-for-missouri-gov.-jay-nixon/article/2552053

Doubt there will be many of the looters protestors, wearing this new "T"......

.........$29.99 now half off, while riots supply lasts!

article-2725102-20874E5700000578-378_634

Pic via iOTW

The family of the teenage boy on his way to college is furious that the police were forced to release the video of him appearing as a 280 pound, 6'4" thug pushing around a 5' shop keeper and robbing him minutes before the shooting.

• Like 1

Breaking Story! Friend of Missouri Cop who Shot Teen tells Officer's Side of Story

http://eaglerising.com/7996/breaking-story-friend-missouri-cop-shot-teen-tells-officers-side-story/

A woman named “Josie," who says she is a friend of Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson, called into The Dana Loesch Radio Show today to offer Officer Wilson's side of the story. Officer Wilson was inadvertently part of a sad series of events that led to the explosion of violence in the suburban St. Louis community of Ferguson, Missouri this past week.

The US justice department did not want the video showing the young teenage college bound gentle giant manhandling the store clerk released.

The US justice department did not want the video showing the young teenage college bound gentle giant manhandling the store clerk released.

@clearvision

I read that, too. The Department of Just-Us sent their A-Team [the same ones that inflamed the St. Skittles dust-up] which evidently stands for Aggrieved, Antagonistic, Abrasive, Abusive, Acerbic, Acrimonious.....or some such A-whole bunch o'bad faith activists....with the blessing of the regime's top law-dogs.

@SrWoodchuck @Geee

Get your popcorn in bulk!

Famed pathologist Michael Baden to conduct 2nd autopsy on body of Missouri teen.

A lawyer for the Brown family said that the pathologist who testified in the O.J. Simpson, Phil Spector and Drew Peterson trials, would conduct the examination, in addition to the one being done by authorities. Earlier in the week, the police said that the results of their autopsy would not be disclosed, but Brown's body was released to his family.

@SrWoodchuck @Geee

Get your popcorn in bulk!

Famed pathologist Michael Baden to conduct 2nd autopsy on body of Missouri teen.

A lawyer for the Brown family said that the pathologist who testified in the O.J. Simpson, Phil Spector and Drew Peterson trials, would conduct the examination, in addition to the one being done by authorities. Earlier in the week, the police said that the results of their autopsy would not be disclosed, but Brown's body was released to his family.

Oh brotherrolleyes.gif

Paging Mark O'Mara & Don West:

"Knock-knock."

"Who's there?"

"Darren Wilson."

"Darren Wilson, who?"

"Alright good. You're on the jury."

@clearvision

I read that, too. The Department of Just-Us sent their A-Team [the same ones that inflamed the St. Skittles dust-up] which evidently stands for Aggrieved, Antagonistic, Abrasive, Abusive, Acerbic, Acrimonious.....or some such A-whole bunch o'bad faith activists....with the blessing of the regime's top law-dogs.

I for one am extremely (if I may use that word) revealed to know the DOJ is On The Job! When they get finished with their investigation I think we all know who will be discovered to be behind this.....

a8.jpg

Dr. Evil Himself!

• Like 1

The MSM's and Left's Racism on Parade in Ferguson

Lloyd Marcus

Talk about deja vu Trayvon Martin spin all over again! I could hardly believe my eyes. During a discussion on CNN about the shooting of Michael Brown by a white police officer, in the background was a photo of Brown in a school graduation cap and gown. Give me a break!

Where was the picture from the surveillance video of the 6'4”, 290 pound thuggish Brown grabbing the store clerk by the throat after stealing cigars? The DOJ has advised news outlets not to broadcast the video of Brown assaulting the store clerk and robbing the store, claiming that it might incite violence. Okay, so allow me to make sure I understand the DOJ's logic. Rather than exposing the true character of Brown, promoting the lie that a white police officer shot a studious innocent black youth who was simply minding his own business will not spark violence? Absurd.

I tip my hat to black conservative, Kevin Jackson who hung tough during a slightly contentious CNN interview. Kevin refused to allow the CNN host to get away with portraying Brown as a “choir boy.” Way to go Kevin! By the way, liberals on the Internet have called Kevin a fool.Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.americanthinker.com/2014/08/the_msms_and_lefts_racism_on_parade_in_ferguson.html

LOOTER: 'I'M PROUD OF US. WE DESERVE THIS'

According to the Washington Post, a looter in Ferguson, Missouri, expressed pride and admiration for looters and said their actions are justified.

"I'm proud of us. We deserve this, and this is what's supposed to happen when there's injustice in your community," said DeAndre Smith, whom the Washington Post says was "fresh from looting the QuikTrip."

One officer told the Post that widespread looting has spawned "looting tourism" wherein thieves as far away as Illinois and Texas are traveling to Ferguson to steal.

"It's like looting tourism," said the officer. "It's like they are spending their gas money to come down here and steal."Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/08/19/Looter-I-m-Proud-of-Us-We-Deserve-This

• Like 1

LOOTER: 'I'M PROUD OF US. WE DESERVE THIS'

According to the Washington Post, a looter in Ferguson, Missouri, expressed pride and admiration for looters and said their actions are justified.

"I'm proud of us. We deserve this, and this is what's supposed to happen when there's injustice in your community," said DeAndre Smith, whom the Washington Post says was "fresh from looting the QuikTrip."

One officer told the Post that widespread looting has spawned "looting tourism" wherein thieves as far away as Illinois and Texas are traveling to Ferguson to steal.

"It's like looting tourism," said the officer. "It's like they are spending their gas money to come down here and steal."Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/08/19/Looter-I-m-Proud-of-Us-We-Deserve-This

Sweet @Geee! The religion of "gibs-me-some-a-dat."

I noticed Eric" the Red" Holder of the Just-Us Department has arrived to oversee keeping the slaves on the Democrat plantation. This is so the LoFoMoFo's are reminded that in around 90 days.....they'll have to vote for a Democrat a couple of times. JMO

Ferguson Scanner updates

The Gateway Pundit can now confirm from two local St. Louis sources that police Officer Darren Wilson suffered facial fractures during his confrontation with deceased 18 year-old Michael Brown.

Local St. Louis sources said Wilson suffered an “orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket.” This comes from a source within the District Attorney’s office and confirmed by the St. Louis County Police.

A blowout fracture is a fracture of one or more of the bones surrounding the eye and is commonly referred to as an orbital floor fracture. (AAPOS)

• Like 2

Only 4 of 78 arrested in Ferguson last night.....were residents.

'How is democracy treating you guys?' ISIS militants take to social media to encourage Ferguson protesters to embrace Islamic extremism

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2728624/How-democracy-treating-guys-ISIS-militants-social-media-encourage-Ferguson-protesters-embrace-Islamic-extremism.html

article-2728624-20A19D6400000578-709_634

Chicago Revolutionary Communists Instigating In #Ferguson

http://weaselzippers.us/196958-chicago-revolutionary-communists-instigating-in-ferguson/

Pics & Vids via WeaselZippers