Coffee Shop

Rheo

gallery_3_6_6541.jpg

News, post snippets, video's, what you heard on tv or at the grocery store...or what Obama didn't know and the lies he spreads when his mouth is moving.

Have a great day! wink.gif

Previous Thread

Future arrestees will be happy to learn that Capra was “issued clothing” prior to being placed in a Shrewsbury patrol car. laugh.png

Man Armed With Leaf Blower Arrested For Doing Yard Work In The Nudeohmy.pnglaugh.png

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/naked-man-using-leaf-blower-675432

I could make a comment on appendages getting damaged with a leaf blower....but I'm not that kind of person. wink.png

• Like 2

Jamie Dupree

That New York Times report about his plagiarism at the Army War College was too much for Sen. John Walsh D-MT, as he says he will not run for US Senate this fall, just about assuring that Republicans pick up that seat in November.

SrWoodchuck

Quote of the day no, of the week, make that a month. Yet it probably is quote of the year ! No. DECADE. Wait a minute. It's the greatest quote ever !

“My accomplishments as Secretary of State?

"Well, I'm glad you asked! My proudest accomplishment in which I take the most pride, mostly because of the opposition it faced early on, you know… the remnants of prior situations and mindsets that were too narrowly focused in a manner whereby they may have overlooked the bigger picture and we didn’t do that and I’m proud of that."

"Very proud."

"I would say that’s a major accomplishment.”

- Hillary Clinton 11 March 2014

Via TheoSpark

News Crew Robbed While Investigating Area Featured on 'Sketchy Neighborhood' App
John Hayward
10 Aug 2014

You'd need a heart of stone not to laugh at what happened when a D.C. news crew rolled into a neighborhood supposedly mis-identified as "sketchy" by a controversial new phone app that tells users to avoid high-crime neighborhoods. From The Raw Story:

(Snip)

I gather the app in question works primarily by collating police incident reports, which would seem like a relatively solid way to establish that a particular area has experienced a troubling volume of recent crime - some of which might not be common knowledge among all the residents of the area, especially in the case of low-key non-violent property crimes. Closing your eyes because distasteful reality is politically incorrect rarely works out well.

irony-ironic.jpg

More Here At Power Line

• Like 1