Geraldo: Matt Drudge Creating ‘Worst Jingoistic Rhetoric Ever’

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
geraldo-matt-drudge-creating-worst-jingoistic-rhetoric-everCBS Washington:

New York, N.Y. (WNEW) — Fox News host Geraldo Rivera blasted the creator of the Drudge Report, Matt Drudge, accusing him of trying to start a “civil war” with his aggregated coverage of the U.S.-Mexico border crisis, specifically the popular website’s emphasis on stories of unaccompanied minors crossing into the U.S. illegally.

“I have to say that the level of discourse on these unaccompanied children from Central America has been appalling,” Rivera said on his WABC radio show. “It has been disgusting. It is the worst kind of jingoistic rhetoric ever. And Matt Drudge with this massive website is doing his best to stir up a civil war. I mean, shame on Matt Drudge.”

Rivera took to Twitter to post about Drudge’s links regarding the influx of unaccompanied illegal minors entering the U.S.

His Wednesday tweet reading: “Shame on Drudge. His authoritative website has gone hysterical on issue of immigrant children. 14 stories like ‘Could Ebola sneak across?’”

________

Geraldo attacks.

SrWoodchuck

Well Jerry should know! When it comes to jingoistic rhetoric he is a skilled professional.

Not sure, but don't believe Matt Drudge ever betrayed the position of the military unit he was "embedded" with, to appear cool.

BTW: Kurt Vonnegut hated his guts so bad....after he had ripped off his daughter....he said he would come back & break bi-sexual Marxist, Jerry Rivers nose.....if he had a chance. Quite the schnozz....it holds up a weaselly 'stache.'

Personally, I think he should just have one of the many nefarious characters from his novels...[maybe the "intelligent gas from Pluto"?]....excise Jerry's huevos.....and thus leave him with nothing to live for....

Well Jerry should know! When it comes to jingoistic rhetoric he is a skilled professional.

Not sure, but don't believe Matt Drudge ever betrayed the position of the military unit he was "embedded" with, to appear cool.

BTW: Kurt Vonnegut hated his guts so bad....after he had ripped off his daughter....he said he would come back & break bi-sexual Marxist, Jerry Rivers nose.....if he had a chance. Quite the schnozz....it holds up a weaselly 'stache.'

Personally, I think he should just have one of the many nefarious characters from his novels...[maybe the "intelligent gas from Pluto"?]....excise Jerry's huevos.....and thus leave him with nothing to live for....

"intelligent gas from Pluto"! LMFAO.gif Perfect description of Jerry!!!

And who cares what Geraldo thinks anyway?

His Mother?

• Like 3