Pelosi: Qataris Have Told Me 'Hamas Is a Humanitarian Organization'

Geee

pelosi-qataris-have-told-me-hamas-humanitarian-organizationCNS News:

CNSNews.com) - House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) says the United States must look to Qatar, an ally of the terrorist group Hamas, for advice in resolving the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.

"And we have to confer with the Qataris, who have told me over and over again that Hamas is a humanitarian organization," she told CNN's "State of the Union" with Candy Crowley.

As CNSNews.com reported last week, Qatar is a strong supporter and funder of Hamas. Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal operates from Qatar, and has so far rejected ceasefire proposals put forward by Egypt and promoted by Secretary of State John Kerry.

The U.S government designated Hamas as a “foreign terrorist organization” in 1997. Its founding charter calls for Jews to be killed and says all Muslims are duty-bound to join a jihad to destroy Israel.Scissors-32x32.png

San Francisco - 'nuff said.

How can such a beautiful city have so many really ignorant people in it?

They should secede from the Union....they've already seceded from reality.

• Like 1

What Qatar didn't tell Nancy Pelosi about the 'humanitarian organization' Hamas
Charles Hoskinson
July 28, 2014

Hamas "is a humanitarian organization," House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi told CNN's Candy Crowley on Sunday in a discussion of how the U.S. should handle the Islamist extremist group's conflict with Israel.

How does she know? The Qataris "have told me over and over again."

Here's a lesson for Pelosi, D-Calif., on why the word of the Qataris should not inform her thoughts on U.S. policy:

1. Hamas is not a "humanitarian organization." In fact, the Palestinian branch of the extremist Muslim Brotherhood has been on the State Department's list of foreign terrorist organizations since 1997. Pelosi, as a former House speaker, should have known this

(Snip)

clearvision

So what respectable News Anchor would not follow up on their guest saying Hamas is a humanitarian organization?

So what respectable News Anchor would not follow up on their guest saying Hamas is a humanitarian organization?

Apparently not Candy Crowley. I guess she has problems with inconvenient questions.