Katie Kieffer: Message to the millenials

Valin

katie-kieffer-message-to-the-millenials.phpPower Line:

Scott Johnson

July 28 2014

My young friend Katie Kieffer is one of two beautiful and conservative Katies with books out this summer. Katie Pavlich is the author of Assault and Flattery:The Truth About the Left and Their War on Women, seeking to corral women to the conservative cause. Katie Kieffer is out with Let Me Be Clear: Barack Obama’s War on Millennials, and One Woman’s Case for Hope, seeking to corral millennials to the conservative casuse.

Katie Kieffer’s book has garnered the endorsement of conservatives including *Karl Rove, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, and Mary Kissel, among others. Katie sends along a few notes on why her book would be of interest to Power Line readers and on her appearance tomorrow at the Young America’s Foundation conference in Washington, D.C.:

My book promotes an understanding of the Millennials and how conservatives and independents can reach out to them and win their votes in the 2014 midterms and 2016 presidential elections. The Millennial generation is 95 million strong and has the power to determine the direction of future elections.

I interviewed close to 300 doctors and surgeons and included their concrete, free market solutions for both opting out of and overturning Obamacare.

I discuss how the federal government’s involvement in education (think Common Core and the derailment of higher education) and the economy has affected your sons, daughters and grandchildren. Readers can learn what real solutions look like for the future. Read Let Me Be Clear for your own education, entertainment and empowerment and also to share the book’s message with the young people in your life.

(Snip)

(Snip)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

* The Evil Ultra Squishy Moderate RINO Establishment Bad Terrible Disgusting Karl Rove. Who no Real True Blue American Patriot should ever listen to because he is working for the Anti-Christ.