Coffee Shop

Rheo

righteousmomma

If there was any doubt that we live in a surreal world that is under some great deception it was confirmed to me twice this morning on tv. I was changing channels and when going BY msnbc I heard the word GOP and saw this very reasonable looking white haired man speaking. Thus I stopped for all of 20 seconds and this is the jist of what I heard:

The GOP is out to embarrass the president anyway they can. They have completely gutted his attempt to get money to help send some of the refugee kids back. They again just want to embarrass him because some consider the influx of immigrants as embarrassing.

Then I heard the 0 himself sounding like some evangelist telling his audience (which laughed and applauded him) that:

“We could do so much more if Congress would just come on and help out a little bit,” Obama said. “Stop being mad all the time. Stop just hating all the time. Let’s get some work done together.”

“Now everybody knows this is a political stunt,” Obama said of the lawsuit, “but it’s worse than that because every vote they’re taking like that means a vote they’re not taking to help you. And by the way, you know who is paying for this suit they are going to file? You!”

censored.giflightningbolt.gif

“The main vote that they scheduled for today is whether or not they decide to sue me for doing my job,”

“So, you know, they’re mad because I’m doing my job. And by the way, I’ve told them, I said ‘I’d be happy to do it with you. So the only reason I’m doing it on my own is because you don’t do anything.’”

“Imagine how much further we’d be, how much stronger our economy would be, if Congress was doing its job too. We’d be doing great.”

" I want Congress to do its job and make life a little better for the Americans who sent them there in the first place. Stop posturing,” Obama said. “I know they’re not happy that I’m president, but that’s OK. Come on. I’ve only got a couple years left. … Let’s get some work done. Then you can be mad at the next president.”

bag.gifcensored.giflightningbolt.gif

• Like 1

#1, his job is NOT to do things on his own. He is to enforce to laws made by the Congress and # 2 his job is not to "make life a lithe better for Americans". Does this 'Constitutional scholar' even know what the job of president is????

• Like 1

#1, his job is NOT to do things on his own. He is to enforce to laws made by the Congress and # 2 his job is not to "make life a lithe better for Americans". Does this 'Constitutional scholar' even know what the job of president is????

No.

• Like 5

SrWoodchuck

The Fix is In on “Dishonest John” Walsh http://weaponsman.com/?p=16960

According to the Billings, Montana, Gazette, political appointees at the Department of Defense have taken control of the investigation in the War College paper of appointed Senator John Walsh. The bulk of the thesis, including all of its conclusions, previously appeared in other publications under other bylines; not to put too fine a point on it, “Dishonest John” Walsh’s submission, for which he was granted a Master of Science in Strategic Studies degree, was fundamentally not his work.

But Dishonest John is an important political ally for the Administration and Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel.

So Hagel has stepped in and seized control of the investigation, apparently intending to prevent any consequences for Dishonest John.

From here on out, the “investigation” will be stage-managed by DOD political appointees.

Scissors-32x32.png

Knowing that this has been taken away from biased, shifty military officers and given to selfless public servants whose mortgage payments and kids’ tuitions depend on staying in the good graces of the politician under investigation and his cronies certainly ought to boost your confidence in the integrity of the investigation.

Scissors-32x32.png

Via TheoSpark

Thoughts from the ammo line

Scott Johnson

August 1, 2014

Our friend Ammo Grrrll returns with a modest proposal: Lets Move! from one chair to another. She writes:

Though regular readers of this column will not be surprised to hear that Ammo Grrrll is not a general fan of either Obama, I do have some sympathy for the First Ladys campaign to reduce the size of Americas Weeble Children. The Lets Move 60! campaign to get the inert little lard-butts to play hard for an hour a day would be as incomprehensible to someone in the 50s as a pitch to get men to just TRY sex. Cmmmmon, just once, its FUN!

In the 50s whenever we werent in school, our mothers threw us out of the house at first light and unlocked the doors when our daddies came home for supper. Oh, if we were lucky, we might have a peanut butter sandwich on Wonder Bread handed to us through the doggie door, but, in general, we were on our own for vast hours a day. If we had a little pocket change, we might split a Popsicle or purchase several penny packages of dyed sugar called Lik-M-Aid that you licked out of your grubby little unsanitized hand.

(Snip)

To me there are few sights more pathetic than an entire family ignoring each other in a restaurant, each person tapping away on his or her own phone. Brothers should be punching each other and informing the father who started it; and the mother should be carping about how much cheaper she could have made the chicken at home and the younger sister should be repeating everything her big sister says until the big sister bawls in frustration. You know, RELATING! Good clean family fun!

• Like 1

SrWoodchuck

ISIS Militants Surrender After Seizing Massive Shipment Of Meals Ready-To-Eat

http://www.duffelblog.com/2014/08/isis-militants-surrender-seizing-massive-shipment-meals-ready-eat/?utm_source=Duffel%20Blog%20Email%20Newsletter&utm_campaign=2822ad9de8-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6128900c72-2822ad9de8-23621137#!bs7AHJ

MOSUL, Iraq — Militants of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIS) are surrendering en masse to the Iraqi government following the group’s seizure of thousands of meals ready-to-eat, which made the fighters largely ineffective amid cramps and diarrhea, Duffel Blog has learned.

In addition to a number of MREs seized from former U.S. military bases, ISIS fighters had received a large shipment the U.S. had air dropped in to support the Iraqi Army. As soon as they were dropped however, the soldiers of the Iraqi Army — deathly afraid of jihadists, loud noises, dogs, Saddam (still), and their own shadow — promptly fled the battlefield, allowing ISIS fighters to capture everything, sources confirmed.

“Many of us in the intelligence community were skeptical of this administration’s so called ‘support’ for the Iraqi government,” said Marvin Waltrip, an NSA analyst based at Fort Meade. “However, once Operation Red Line kicked off, the response was immediate. The terrorists began to experience what American soldiers had dealt with for almost 30 years. Stomach cramps. Uncontrollable diarrhea. And in some cases, thoughts of suicide. They didn’t stand a chance.”

Iraqi President Al-Maliki said that this victory capitalized on the previously successful deployment of 10,000 green berets to the war stricken nation.

Mohammed Al-Shwarma, a self-described Iraqi patriot and former leader of the recently disbanded 20th Iraqi Army Regiment in Tikrit, spoke with the Duffel Blog about the results. “It came as a great surprise to all of us. Victory after victory. My unit commander even convinced most of our soldiers to stop surrendering after we saw what kind of damage the MREs were doing to ISIS fighters.”

Shwarma, pausing to light a cigarette with a shaking hand, added: “Every time we would overrun another insurgent position we would find this trash all over the place.”

Ivanovich pointed to a mass of MRE boxes, heaps of human waste, and two bodies of dead ISIS fighters, with their faces contorted in excruciating agony.

“If the US government was delivering these to their enemies,” he said, holding up a meal labeled “Country Captain Chicken” in disgust, “Clearly we’ve underestimated the willpower of President Obama. Even Saddam Hussein never did anything like this.”

At press time, a fundraising email from Organizing for America had been circulating that highlighted “The Iraqi Miracle,” in addition to President Obama’s other successes, including the five Taliban leaders for an American soldier of little consequence,Scissors-32x32.png

DuffelBlog via E-mail

SrWoodchuck

Book Claims Female Secret Service Hate The Biden Assignment Because He Likes To Skinny Dip http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2712943/Female-secret-service-agents-hate-assigned-Joe-Biden-love-SKINNY-DIPPING-consider-second-worse-assignment-Hillary.html

skinnydip.jpg

A new book claims that Vice-President Joe Biden upsets female Secret Service agents by swimming naked wherever he goes.

The book The First Family Detail by best-selling author Robert Kessler purports to tell the behind the scenes secrets of the two most powerful offices in the world as seen by their protection details.

Scissors-32x32.png

'Agents say that, whether at the vice president's residence or at his home in Delaware, Biden has a habit of swimming in his pool nude,' Mr Kessler writes. 'Female Secret Service agents find that offensive.'

The naked swimming and the last-minute changes of schedule mean that being assigned to Mr Biden is seen as 'the second worst assignment in the Secret Service,' Mr Kessler writes.

The worst says the book is working for former First Lady and ex-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Scissors-32x32.png

SrWoodchuck

@SrWoodchuck

A naked Joe Biden SHUDDER wacko.png

If I have nightmares tonight Its Your Fault!!!

No worries, @Valin!

He's probably hung like a mosquito & there has to be "shrinkage." Think sprout & BB's.

I'm thinking it's his scrawny wrinkled buns that drive the girls mad.....he's a "butter-face."

@SrWoodchuck

No worries, @Valin!

He's probably hung like a mosquito & there has to be "shrinkage." Think sprout & BB's.

I'm thinking it's his scrawny wrinkled buns that drive the girls mad.....he's a "butter-face."

• Like 1

SrWoodchuck

LBJ Buys Pants.

On August 9, 1964, at the height of a re-election campagin, President Lyndon Baines Johnson decided that he needed some new pants, so he got on the horn and called the Haggar Clothing Co. based in Dallas, Texas, and ordered himself up a new set. After a short interruption of another call, LBJ continues in his colorful, home-spun style and in vivid language to explain his need for special consideration of certain anatomical areas, and hilariously belches right in the middle.

DiogenesMiddleFinger via iOTW

Cyber_Liberty

Selfie of the most self-important Twits of the Universe.

Funniest_Memes_bull-nye-barack-obama-and

Via iOTW

Nye looks like Beavis and DeGrasse looks like a fat version of that p***k cop on Barney Miller. The other guy, I can't recall....

• Like 1

@SrWoodchuck

No worries, @Valin!

LMFAO.gif

LBJ Buys Pants.

On August 9, 1964, at the height of a re-election campagin, President Lyndon Baines Johnson decided that he needed some new pants, so he got on the horn and called the Haggar Clothing Co. based in Dallas, Texas, and ordered himself up a new set. After a short interruption of another call, LBJ continues in his colorful, home-spun style and in vivid language to explain his need for special consideration of certain anatomical areas, and hilariously belches right in the middle.

DiogenesMiddleFinger via iOTW

Oh, boy. Wouldn't it have been great to be his seamstress, letting his pants out and then taking them in again as he gained and lost weight. Eeeew.... blink.png

• Like 1