Coffee Shop

Rheo

SrWoodchuck

Check out CBN (Christian Broadcasting Network) -- "France's Reckoning: Rich, Young Flee Welfare State."

Could we be next?

Sweet @nickydog

The French Fleeing.....Young Surrender Monkeys....

Isn't that their National Pastime?

This story has set the local news and talk radio abuzz for the last several days.

A grandmother moved to a neighborhood in the Raleigh area and posted a small 9"X12" security sign on in front of her home... a sign that's the same size as other home security company signs posted elsewhere in the neighborhood.

However this sign is not politically correct and the home owners association is taking action against her to have it removed.

WRAL

STS-2S1.jpg

• Like 3

This story has set the local news and talk radio abuzz for the last several days.

A grandmother moved to a neighborhood in the Raleigh area and posted a small 9"X12" security sign on in front of her home... a sign that's the same size as other home security company signs posted elsewhere in the neighborhood.

However this sign is not politically correct and the home owners association is taking action against her to have it removed.

WRAL

STS-2S1.jpg

laugh.png Good sign! I wonder if our HOA would protest.

Insiders: Jay Carney preparing to leave White House

Betsy Rothstein

03/14/2014

Insiders very close to House White House Press Secretary Jay Carney indicate that hes on his way out of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, The Mirror has learned. Carney has told people hes leaving the White House soon.

In 2008, Carney became Director of Communications for Vice President Joe Biden. In 2011, he became the nations 29th press secretary, President Obamas second, replacing Robert Gibbs.

(Snip)

WRAL

STS-2S1.jpg

A Trouble Maker might suggest you try...evil1.gif So I won't

WRAL

STS-2S1.jpg

It would have to be a pic of a spraying wasp spray can. LMFAO.gifbag.gif

It would have to be a pic of a spraying wasp spray can. LMFAO.gifbag.gif

Killing wasps! Upsetting the delicate balance of Our Mother The Earth!. tsk tsk tsk

Governments Empty Buildings Are Costing Taxpayers Billions

Alex Tabarrok

March 13, 2014

emptybuild-1024x681.jpg

The boarded up building in the photo sits a mere 6 blocks from the White House on prime real estate but its been empty for 30 years! Whats the problem? The building is owned/controlled by the Federal government which often doesnt even know what it owns, lacks the incentive to control costs and whose bureaucratic strictures make selling difficult even when motivation exists.

From an excellent piece on NPR:

Government estimates suggest there may be 77,000 empty or underutilized buildings across the country. Taxpayers own them, and even vacant, theyre expensive. The Office of Management and Budget believes these buildings could be costing taxpayers $1.7 billion a year.

(Snip)

The Week in Pictures: Bossypants Edition

Steven Hayward

3/15/14

So were supposed to ban bossy from our vocabulary, eh? This, coming from the same folks who imposed the mandate that we all buy health insurance from government-run exchanges, and dictate exactly what that insurance policy must have in it. I mean, if liberalism today isnt about being bossy, then it hardly has a reason for being. And what about all those bumper strips praising mis-behaving women? I guess well just need to change our vocabulary: Hillary Clinton isnt bossy, shes just positive.

500x322xBe-Bossy-copy.jpg.pagespeed.ic.U

(snip)

580x400xDeBlasio-Schools-copy-600x414.jp

580x436xIssa-copy-600x452.jpg.pagespeed.

(Snip)

559x405xKeep-Your-Country-copy.jpg.pages

593x422xDelay-Obamacare-copy.jpg.pagespe

500x332xBush-Obama-Economy-copy.jpg.page

(Snip)

500x497xFlorida-Detroit-copy.jpg.pagespe

(Snip)

404x253xPMS-666-copy.jpg.pagespeed.ic.nf

(Snip

407x600xArmed-David-copy-407x600.jpg.pag

If Michelangelo had belonged to the NRA. . .

(snip)

• Like 2

Watch This tonight (right before you go to bed)....with the lights turned off. I DARE YOU

I don't know any female that would go to bed after thinking they hear someone in the house. Every light would be on and they would be on the phone.

• Like 1

Watch This tonight (right before you go to bed)....with the lights turned off. I DARE YOU

I don't know any female that would go to bed after thinking they hear someone in the house. Every light would be on and they would be on the phone.

For what its worth...I jumped.

I laughed. And I am easily scared. But I was so distracted by her hiding under the covers whimpering that I couldn't really get into it. Hiding under the covers is the last thing I would do. I would do what @cudjo said. With the addition of wasp spray at hand. biggrin.png

• Like 1

I laughed. And I am easily scared. But I was so distracted by her hiding under the covers whimpering that I couldn't really get into it. Hiding under the covers is the last thing I would do. I would do what @cudjo said. With the addition of wasp spray at hand. biggrin.png

What can I say...I'm A Wuss