The 5 Best Food Blogs to Follow in 2014

Draggingtree

Draggingtree
The 5 Best Food Blogs to Follow in 2014

By Gracy OlmsteadJanuary 2, 2014, 6:30 AM

shutterstock_154902149.jpg

Marie C Fields / Shutterstock

Julia Child offers this advice in her book My Life in France: “Learn how to cook—try new recipes, learn from your mistakes, be fearless, and above all have fun!” Many people create resolutions at the beginning of the new year—often of a fitness or diet-related nature. But cooking is more than merely a means to a slimmer persona. At its finest, cooking is art, and—as Child put it—it’s fun.

One of modern technology’s greatest benefits lies in its educational capability. For the aspiring cook, these learning possibilities are nearly endless. While one can easily learn tricks of the trade from admirable sources like Bon Appétit, Cooks Illustrated, and other cooking magazines, we also have a new source of inspiration in food bloggers: a group of people whose chronicles and recipes are more personal than magazine articles, and offer us a variety we can’t get elsewhere.

After following a plethora of interesting food bloggers over the course of 2013, I have created a list of my ten favorites Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/best-food-blogs-of-2013/