Know Thine Enemy (Guest Post)

Draggingtree

know-thine-enemy-guest-postFlopping Aces:

16Dec

By: Blowhard

The other day I and a coworker were assigned a special assignment which basically meant we stood next to each other for two hours and talked politics. My coworker, Andrew, is a hardcore Libertarian.

I generally agree with Libertarians on fiscal issues and limited government but not on drug legalization and immigration. But we are casual friends and I’ve brought him to Tea Party meetings and we are both volunteers on a current small campaign.

Though we’ve known each other for over a year and have attended political events together, this was the first time we had a completely open discussion with no one else there or no particular subject being covered in a meeting. Scissors-32x32.png

Now, I’m no fan of RINOs, but I definitely see Democrats as the greater evil. Scissors-32x32.png

]Flopping Aces:

16Dec

By: Blowhard

The other day I and a coworker were assigned a special assignment which basically meant we stood next to each other for two hours and talked politics. My coworker, Andrew, is a hardcore Libertarian.

I generally agree with Libertarians on fiscal issues and limited government but not on drug legalization and immigration. But we are casual friends and Ive brought him to Tea Party meetings and we are both volunteers on a current small campaign.

Though weve known each other for over a year and have attended political events together, this was the first time we had a completely open discussion with no one else there or no particular subject being covered in a meeting. Scissors-32x32.png

Now, Im no fan of RINOs, but I definitely see Democrats as the greater evil. Scissors-32x32.png

After speaking with Andrew and after reviewing discussions with other Libertarians, Ive come to the conclusion that they constitute the Blame Republicans First crowd.

That just about sums it up!

• Like 1