Coffee Shop

Rheo

Carville: 'Ted Cruz Is the Most Talented and Fearless Republican Politician I’ve Seen in 30 Years'

Democratic strategist and former Bill Clinton adviser James Carville said something about Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tx.) on ABC's This Week Sunday that is guaranteed to raise eyebrows on both sides of the aisle.

"I think he is the most talented and fearless Republican politician I’ve seen in the last 30 years."

JAMES CARVILLE: I think he is the most talented and fearless Republican politician I’ve seen in the last 30 years. I further think that he’s going to run for president and he is going to create something. I’m not sitting here saying he’s going to win, and I think Senator DeMint is right. I’ve listened to excerpts of his speech in South Carolina. He touches every button, and this guy has no fear. He just keeps plowing ahead. And he is going to be something to watch.

And a lot of Republicans feel this way, George, and you hear this a lot: "If we only got someone who was articulate and was for what we were for, we would win elections. And we get these John McCains and these Mitt Romneys and these squishy guys that can’t do anything." Well, there’s one thing this guy is not - he ain’t squishy, not in the least.

Scissors-32x32.png

Mark Knoller ‏@markknoller 4m

Believe it or not: In his round of golf with the President, Sen. Saxby Chambliss, R-GA, hit a hole-in-one on the 11th hole.

Bet that got the man/child in a snit.

Mark Knoller ‏@markknoller 4m

Believe it or not: In his round of golf with the President, Sen. Saxby Chambliss, R-GA, hit a hole-in-one on the 11th hole.

Bet that got the man/child in a snit.

He Didn't make that Hole-In-One!

Well someone had to say it. smile.png

From the You Can't Make It Up Fast Enough file.....

Rick Perry Welcomes Obama’s Texas Visit: ‘He’s Come to the Right Place’

Eliana Johnson

President Obama heads to Austin, Texas on Thursday to kick off a jobs tour that will shift the *focus of his administration away from contentious issues like gun control back toward economic growth. The administration is billing the president’s campaign as the “Middle Class Jobs & Opportunity Tour,” according to the Washington Post, and he will kick start the campaign in a city where the economy is booming.

A spokeswoman for Texas governor Rick Perry, who has bitterly opposed much of the president’s domestic agenda, tells National Review that the governor welcomes the president’s visit. “If President Obama is serious about getting our nation’s economy working again, then he’s come to the right place,” says Perry spokeswoman Lucy Nashed. “Texas’ success didn’t happen by accident – it’s a result of policies put in place under Governor Perry’s leadership with a laser focus on making Texas a beacon of economic freedom.”

(Snip)

The White House will announce other stops on the president’s jobs tour in the coming weeks.

(Snip)

* LMFAO.gif

"Three Letters J O B S!"

Joe Biden