Coffee Shop

Rheo

clearvision

UG. Obama is coming to Austin next Thur. Don't have to go anywhere downtown which will be awful.

UG. Obama is coming to Austin next Thur. Don't have to go anywhere downtown which will be awful.

You picked the wrong week to get out of Dodge wink.png

You picked the wrong week to get out of Dodge wink.png

"Barack Obama Is Comin' To Town"

You better watch out

You better not cry

You better not pout

I'm telling you why

Barack Obama is coming to town

He's making a list,

Checking it twice;

Gonna find out who's naughty or nice.

Barack Obama is coming to town

He sees you when you're sleeping

He knows when you're awake

He knows if you've been bad or good

So be good for goodness sake

I'm a very very bad person.....but I'm ok with that. smile.png

SrWoodchuck

Even though it is gorgeous today.....we even had our lawn aerated a few minutes ago....we had 18" here on May 1st.....May Day.....May Day.....oh.....yeah....here you go @Valin!

Baracky the Red-diaper baby...

Had a very lying nose...

And if you ever saw him...

You would even note it grows...

All of thr Republic's patriots...

Used to laugh & call him names...

They just had to wait a minute...

to see the next group be blames...

Then one freakin election eve...

Soros came to say...

Baracky won't you serve for me...

& the US you'll betray...

Then all the Progs, they blessed him...

And they shouted out with glee...

Baracky the Red-diaper baby...

You'll go down in history!

Take that old Don Henley song

"You must not be drinkin' enough

You're not drinkin' enough to wash away old memories

And there ain't enough whiskey in Texas to keep you from beggin', "Please, please, please.

Stay away"

clearvision

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said Hillary Clinton would be the most qualified person to enter the White House in modern history. But first Clinton has to decide to run for president in 2016.

"I pray that Hillary Clinton decides to run for president of the United States," Pelosi said during a panel discussion at the Clinton School of Public Service in Little Rock, Ark.

Take that old Don Henley song

"You must not be drinkin' enough

You're not drinkin' enough to wash away old memories

And there ain't enough whiskey in Texas to keep you from beggin', "Please, please, please.

Stay away"

Just think even when he leaves the WH, he's still gonna be around giving us pearls of wisdom.....SIGH it will be soooo wonderful!

SrWoodchuck

Interesting Steyn post:

Excluded by the Inclusion Cops

By Mark Steyn

As some readers will know, I’ve fought a long battle in Canada to restore freedom of speech to a country that should never have allowed itself to lose it. So I find this example of naked intimidation by state power especially repugnant:

Scissors-32x32.png

TORONTO - York Regional Police threatened to remove a rabbi as one of the force’s chaplains if he hosted a controversial anti-Islamist speaker at his Thornhill synagogue.

Insp. Ricky Veerappan, of the force’s diversity, equity and inclusion bureau, confirmed he and officers from the service’s hate crimes unit met with Rabbi Mendel Kaplan of the Chabad Flamingo Synagogue on Tuesday.

They expressed concern about an upcoming talk to be given by Pamela Geller, a vocal critic of radical Islam. She protested past plans to build a mosque near Ground Zero in New York City, and has posted anti-Jihad messages in that city’s subway system.

When the York Regional Police Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Bureau show up thwacking their truncheons against their palms and saying, “Nice little multifaith advisory committee gig you got going, Rabbi. Shame if anything were to happen to it”, a prudent man gets the message:

Scissors-32x32.png

H/T:TheoSpark

Interesting Steyn post:

Excluded by the Inclusion Cops

By Mark Steyn

When the York Regional Police Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Bureau

Good Lord! I thought he was making a joke....Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Bureau

York Region has truly become a global community enriched by the linguistic, religious and ethnocultural diversity of community members who trace their ancestry to many parts of the world.

In the spirit of embracing and celebrating this diversity, the five-member Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Bureau led by Inspector Ricky Veerappan is tasked with building bridges and developing partnerships with our diverse communities and educating our members about the many different cultures we serve.

Members of the Hate Crimes Unit also fall under the umbrella of this bureau. The unit coordinates the 21-member York Regional Police Hate Crime Investigation Team that works out of District Headquarters across the region.

(Snip)

Sometimes I think the world is turning into a giant Monty Python Sketch.

SrWoodchuck

Biff Spackle records the spire for the new WTC going up, yesterday.....I'm feeling patriotic & verklempt:

130503-spire4s.jpg

Found @ DougRoss@Journal

• Like 1

SrWoodchuck
Sometimes I think the world is turning into a giant Monty Python Sketch.

Hey @Valin! Think Inspector Ricky Veerappan, would be a "shoe-in" for Director of the Department of Silly Walks?

SrWoodchuck

Dick's Sporting Goods experience flaccid sales.

Dick’s sporting goods sales plunge after adopting politically correct anti-gun policy

http://rare.us/story...nti-gun-policy/

Last Christmas many Dick’s customers were sent one mean lump of coal in the form of a gift certificate. All customers who pre-ordered a Troy Carbine from Dick’s for their Black Friday special had their orders cancelled and their money returned.

Scissors-32x32.png

At a time where the only thing a company has to do to sell firearms, ammo and accessories is to unlock their doors, Dick’s sales have flat-lined. In fact, their sales dropped 2.2 percent in the fourth quarter of 2012 compared to 2011 and their shares 10 percent in the last quarter.

From The Best Of The Web

Other Than That, the Story Was Accurate

"An earlier version of this article referred incorrectly to the products sold at By Brooklyn. The store does not sell dandelion and burdock soda, lovage soda syrup, and Early Bird granola 'gathered in Brooklyn.' An earlier version also referred incorrectly to the thoroughfare that contains the thrift shop Vice Versa. It is Bedford Avenue, not Bedford Street, or Bedfoprd Avenue, as stated in an earlier correction."--New York Times, May 2

Gotta LOVE those gate keepers!

Prosecutor Murdered In Islamabad As Pakistan’s ‘Peaceful’ Election Looms

5/3/13

The prosecutor investigating the murder of Benazir Bhutto and the 2008 Mumbai terrorist attack was shot thirteen times by unknown gunmen on motorbikes outside Islamabad today. He died before reaching the hospital.

Chaudhry Zulfikar Ali represented the Federal Investigation Agency and reportedly had “solid evidence” that connected former dictator Pervez Musharraf to the killing of Ms. Bhutto in 2007. Mr. Ali’s death “reinforced the vulnerability of senior government officials who challenge Islamist militants and other powerful interests,” reports Declan Walsh for the New York Times.

Mr. Ali’s death also suggests that foreign observers shouldn’t get too excited about the “democratic elections” and the “constitutional transfer of power” that’s happening in Pakistan right now.......(Snip)