WHY DID THIS HAPPEN? ..... "LET'S KEEP THE FAITH, OK?"

Geee

The following was written by a St. Louis pastor, and best explains the feelings of many!

I, like many other Americans, was very deeply saddened by the re-election of Obama, was quick to be ashamed of America and the people who voted for him, and found myself questioning why God would allow this to happen. Today, I started to reflect upon what happened and why.

Then it hit me - I wasn't trusting God and He is still in control. Perhaps God, in his infinite wisdom, knew Mr. Romney was not the right choice for us at this time. Perhaps God, in his wisdom, knew that whomever got elected was going to face huge problems and why shouldn't Obama be the one to shoulder that responsibility. After all, he's the one who has misled, lied to the American people, and has further plans for the destruction of our country as we have known and loved it. He now has to inherit his own mess and can't blame it on someone else. The media would have crucified Romney over the next four years for "ruining" Obama's hope and change plans and blamed him for all the problems.

I believe God will show this nation what happens when we allow Godless people to manage the gifts this nation has to offer, and HE has provided for us. I believe God will expose Obama once and for all for the failure he is and our corrupt media will not be able to save him. I also believe Obama's attitude towards and treatment of Israel is not looked upon by God as obeying His command and Obama will have to answer for that. We have another congressional election coming up in two years and maybe by then we will be able to get rid of some of the democratic critters occupying congress today. Maybe in four years we can run an unbeatable ticket for President and Vice President.

Maybe when America suffers the impending and serious setbacks that are on the horizon, people will begin to realize what a weak and corrupt management team we currently have... and be sick of it. I will not question God's wisdom or plans HE has for us, again, because HE is in control and has always done what's best for us. We are reminded that prayer isn't always answered in the way we would like at the time, but God does answer our prayers in HIS time and in a way that is best for HIS children.

So, let's keep the Faith, lay our worries at HIS feet, and trust God to take care of us. This was heavy on my heart today and I hope you don't mind my expressing these thoughts to you. I am in need of strength, understanding and encouragement as are so many of the faithful and good Americans in our country today.

PRAY FOR AMERICA!

• Like 3