Coffee Shop

Rheo

Bret Baier will be having a special on the Benghazi attack tonight. Just the preview by James Rosen on Bret's regular show made me well up. The ambassador knew he was in possible danger for months, asked for help-even on the day of his murder. Gross incompetence.

It was a devastating rebuke of the administrations handling of this affair.

• Like 3

Bret Baier will be having a special on the Benghazi attack tonight. Just the preview by James Rosen on Bret's regular show made me well up. The ambassador knew he was in possible danger for months, asked for help-even on the day of his murder. Gross incompetence.

Just watched the re-play of this. Stunning. Sickening. Heart-wrenching. And.............terrifying.

p.s. BTW just out of curiosity, how did O know that Candy had the transcript? You can clearly hear him say "get the transcript" during the "Rose Garden" section of the debate. Just wonderin'......I mean, I know SHE said she brought it along because she "knew" the issue would come up..................but how did HE know she had it???? (She asked rhetorically)

• Like 1

The Jerk Store Called

Column: They’re running out of Obama-Biden

Obama-Biden-debate-AP.png

BY: Matthew Continetti

October 19, 2012 5:00 am

Scissors-32x32.png

Remember when President Barack Obama was likable? Once upon a time the public viewed the incumbent more favorably than his challenger by large margins. These days Obama’s favorable and unfavorable ratings are similar to Mitt Romney’s. The televised debates have unveiled the current administration as alternately listless, manic, angry, soporific, rude, bullying, aloof, and thin-skinned. Americans who have just begun to tune into the election are seeing the president unmediated. They no longer are looking at him through the scrim of fawning press, majestic settings, and roaring crowds. And they are discovering that Obama is not so likable at all. He is actually something of a

Those who read coverage of the Obama administration closely will have known this for a long time: The president is cold, abstract, prickly, and insular. His brand of cerebral partisanship is better suited for liberal blogging than for leading the free world. He doesn’t enjoy interacting with strangers or even with associates outside his immediate clique. He has few close friends. He relies on about half a dozen senior advisers. His impromptu speech is given to cutting, sarcastic remarks.

H/T Instapundit

• Like 2

Just watched the re-play of this. Stunning. Sickening. Heart-wrenching. And.............terrifying.

p.s. BTW just out of curiosity, how did O know that Candy had the transcript? You can clearly hear him say "get the transcript" during the "Rose Garden" section of the debate. Just wonderin'......I mean, I know SHE said she brought it along because she "knew" the issue would come up..................but how did HE know she had it???? (She asked rhetorically)

that caught my attention too, how did he know she had it there and handy?

Mozart is my guy, but that boy Ludwig could write a pretty tune too.wub.png

Yes, I think the same way, @mozartlover!

Heh, at least I didn't say "they are singing the wrong words?" blink.png

Freude, schöner Götterfunken*

Tochter aus Elysium,

Wir betreten feuertrunken,

Himmlische, dein Heiligtum!

Deine Zauber binden wieder

Was die Mode streng geteilt;

Alle Menschen werden Brüder,

Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Edited by saveliberty