Coffee Shop

Rheo

Rush was talking about this today with a caller named, Timmy. He was at the rally and said the same thing.

Seriously MSNBC? You Seriously Edited Out Audio Of A Romney Rally?

Here’s some of the background on this.

If you listen closely, it’s obvious the audio in the clip has been adjusted. However, that’s not uncommon — and that doesn‘t necessarily mean it’s MSNBC who did it. Sound technicians usually cut out the audience to ensure speakers aren’t drowned out (which you can do by simply turning the mics up and down — or you can do after the fact). However, where the controversy comes in is in the caption on the screen quoting the audience as chanting “Ryan!” Why is that controversial? Because people who attended the event say that’s not what happened, and that the MSNBC video grossly misrepresents what actually occurred.

Multiple sources, some even media sources, are now coming forward to clarify the truth of the scenario. The crowd was chanting “Romney, Romney,” not “Ryan, Ryan.” This was happening as Romney gave Ryan props. So, being the exact opposite of Obama (Obama would have wanted all the attention himself) Romney wanted the crowd to chant “Romney, Ryan,” not “Romney, Romney.”

But that’s not at all the way MSNBC presents it. (Watch all the way to end to see unedited version)

Scissors-32x32.png

I happened to be watching this rally and then when I saw Lawrence Odonnell's version i was going to say something. Then I realized it was msdnc and no one was watching.

• Like 1

yep, Shep was having a great time for a while there, came back kind of shook up

I didn't see it, but yes, he was shook up and very apologetic. It is all over Twitter. The episode has been taken down everywhere after initially posting it.

Anybody see the guy commit suicide on Fox? The end of a car chase.

Media is going to beat the hell out of them for doing it.

OMG, are you kidding me???

One site still has the suicide clip on.

FoxNews Covers Another Car Chase; Perp Offs Himself At Video's End

http://minx.cc/?post=333299

It is not as gory as one may think. Have to look very closely to see what the chasee was doing.

It has Shep's reaction to it also.

Not sure the shot was fatal. Heard he had been taken to hospital, condition unknown.

Show off.

Just had an extra tag in it.wink.png

What was the 'extra tag'? For future posts.

It had an extra image tag in it, so I just took one out. I used the share button at the link site and took their extended share tag.

ABC Reports Obama Administration Knew Terrorists Carried Out Libya Attack; NBC, CBS Out to Lunch

ABC's Jake Tapper's Thursday report on World News stands alone as the only Big Three coverage so far of what The Daily Beast's Eli Lake reported on Wednesday -- that U.S. intelligence officials had "strong indications" within a day that Islamist terrorists were behind the September 11, 2012 attack on the American consulate in Benghazi -- not a mob enraged at a controversial Internet video.

Scissors-32x32.png

----

Thank you Jake Tapper.

I think I heard someone on The Five suggest that Jake should come to Fox. Personally, I think he would be a good fit. One of the reporters for the alphabets that can be believed.

I think I heard someone on The Five suggest that Jake should come to Fox. Personally, I think he would be a good fit. One of the reporters for the alphabets that can be believed.

He has impressed me with his reporting. He seems to be fair and balanced. wink.png

Udacity

Udacity is a totally new kind of learning experience. You learn by solving challenging problems and pursuing udacious projects with world-renowned university instructors (not by watching long, boring lectures). At Udacity, we put you, the student, at the center of the universe.

Udacity classes will make you sweat. Passing a Udacity class is as demanding as passing a university-level class. But you will have a lot of fun along the way as you learn new skills and interact with amazing instructors and peers.

In return for your hard work, Udacity offers a range of certification options that are recognized by major technology companies who are actively recruiting from the Udacity student body. Join the hundreds of thousands of Udacity students who have already been empowered by this new form of learning.

Looks like it might be 9.7 on the Acme MK IV Cool-O-Meter.

He has impressed me with his reporting. He seems to be fair and balanced. wink.png

Well of course he would be a good fit...he actually asks questions....and does his homework. Radical Concept Alert! And if Romney wins, I want him to do the same thing!

Don't know if people have seen the Pat Caddell talk...but you should.