Horse Hockey: The Left’s Rafalca Derangement Syndrome

Geee

horse_hockey_the_lefts_rafalca_derangement_syndromeTownhall:

Rafalca is the name of Ann Romney’s show horse, which competed in Olympic dressage this week. Rafalca Derangement Syndrome is the name of a debilitating partisan disease, which is raging among snotty “progressives” posing as populists.

On Thursday, the George Soros-funded henchmen of MoveOn promoted a new TV ad that “features a talking Rafalca Romney, who tells us Mitt would treat many Americans worse than a horse!”

Interspersed with scenes of a dressage competition, the talking Rafalca mimics a faux British accent and lashes out at the Romneys’ privately earned wealth:

“How do I pull off such grace and athleticism while looking so good? Maybe it’s because the Romneys spend $77,000 a year on my upkeep, and after Mitt Romney repeals healthcare and ships your job overseas, I daresay your life will not be nearly as pampered as mine. After all, you’re not one of his horses.”

You don’t need to be an equestrian expert to understand that the Left’s vicious, class-warfare attack on Mrs. Romney reeks worse than horse hockey. The GOP presidential candidate’s wife began riding horses 12 years ago as therapy for her multiple sclerosis. As Dressage News reported, “Back then, Ann could ride the trot on a horse for not even close to a minute and then have to walk for at least anther five minutes because of the crippling effects of MS.” Mrs. Romney has devoted her time ever since to promoting therapeutic riding programs and clubs across the country.

When Democratic operative Hilary Rosen disparaged Mrs. Romney for having “never worked a day in her life,” First Lady Michelle Obama herself said “families are off-limits. And I think my husband said it, and he was clear on that. And I totally agree with him. I also — and my comment that I tweeted, which was we need to respect all women in the — in whatever positions and roles they play in this society.”Scissors-32x32.png

@Geee

The Left is teaming with selfish, destructive and hateful organisms. Needs chemo- or radiation therapy STAT.

Been staying away from FB big time. The Chik-Fil-A posting are making my BP raise to new hieghtsangry.png

• Like 1