Michelle Obama's nightmare!

#143 nickydog

• Members
  • 12,587 posts
  • Colorado

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:38 AM

Posted Image

But oh man, Dunkin' Donuts are good. So is their coffee. Unfortunately (or probably fortunately) they are not in this area. Maybe that is why CO is the skinniest state in the Union. (Or at least that is what I read on Yahoo! news so it must be true.)

#144 Valin

• Board Member
  • 36,455 posts
  • Minnesota

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:46 AM

Posted Image

But oh man, Dunkin' Donuts are good. So is their coffee. Unfortunately (or probably fortunately) they are not in this area. Maybe that is why CO is the skinniest state in the Union. (Or at least that is what I read on Yahoo! news so it must be true.)

Flanked by Subway & Baskin Robins! What more do you need?

BTW I'm not sure if you are aware that when the Children of Israel were wandering in the wilderness, what they were really eating were donuts. It's right there in *3rd Hezekiah...if memory serves 3rd Hezekiah Chapter 4 verse 16.

* one of the lesser known books of the bible.

#145 Valin

• Board Member
  • 36,455 posts
  • Minnesota

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:06 AM

Allen Quist is quite simply insane...or so the story goes.

#146 Pepper

• Members
  • 12,244 posts
  • United States

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:51 AM

Paul Ryan is closer in age to Gabby whats her name from the Olympics than he is to Joe Biden. The Dems: stuck on stupid.

#147 pollyannaish

• Board Member
  • 19,665 posts
  • Washington

Posted 15 August 2012 - 09:35 AM

Paul Ryan is closer in age to Gabby whats her name from the Olympics than he is to Joe Biden. The Dems: stuck on stupid.

Hey! All of us would prefer to be closer to Gabby than Joe. That girl is an inspiration. Posted Image

(Can you believe Michelle Obama criticized her for having an Egg McMuffin. Seriously? Just shut up lady.)

I'm sorry, but that wasn't very respectful of me. But it makes me mad, frankly.

#148 nickydog

• Members
  • 12,587 posts
  • Colorado

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:04 AM

What Gabby eats is none of Michelle's business!

#149 Valin

• Board Member
  • 36,455 posts
  • Minnesota

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:08 PM

Atheists Are Cowards.

#150 Pepper

• Members
  • 12,244 posts
  • United States

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:09 PM

From Mother Jones no less.
Obama Has Attended, On Average, One Fundraiser Every 60 Hours While Running for Reelection

It is better that he attend fund raisers than run the country. He does less damage.

#151 Pepper

• Members
  • 12,244 posts
  • United States

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:14 PM

Another useful idiot

Maher on voter ID: Black people don’t have picture ID since they ‘take the bus because they’re poor’ [VIDEO]

“So it’s crazy — but obviously Republicans, because they love the country and because the Constitution, they ask themselves what is that thing that maybe black people can’t get to? What do we have that they don’t have? Well, they take the bus because they’re poor. So they don’t have a car. They don’t need a picture ID. You know, Tagg Romney doesn’t have this problem. He has a picture ID.”

#152 Valin

• Board Member
  • 36,455 posts
  • Minnesota

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:18 PM

Another useful idiot

Maher on voter ID: Black people don’t have picture ID since they ‘take the bus because they’re poor’ [VIDEO]

“So it’s crazy — but obviously Republicans, because they love the country and because the Constitution, they ask themselves what is that thing that maybe black people can’t get to? What do we have that they don’t have? Well, they take the bus because they’re poor. So they don’t have a car. They don’t need a picture ID. You know, Tagg Romney doesn’t have this problem. He has a picture ID.”

Silly question...Which side of the political divide is always talking about Race, and which side (apparently) doesn't care?

#153 Rheo

• Board Member
  • 22,714 posts
  • Texas

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:37 PM

New Thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users