Coffee Shop

Rheo

righteousmomma

Yeah!!!!! Looks like it will be Ryan for VP.

As I posted on the Porch he or Rubio were our choices.

Now what are the pundits going to write about? More importantly what am I going to rant about?

Now what are the pundits going to write about? More importantly what am I going to rant about?

Heh, how Ryan really annoys the President. In budget debates, no one knew the numbers as well as Paul Ryan.

Last night, Mom and I were watching Sean Hannity interview Senator Joe Lieberman and Lieberman said that no one had called him so he and his wife went to bed that night thinking that he wasn't chosen. But it was announced while he was sleeping.

He makes the family coffee so he went downstairs, in his underwear. There were press and their cameras, looking through the windows. He jumped to the floor, since he wasn't prepared for a wardrobe malfunction.

But VP Gore didn't call him until quite a bit later.

In fact, he got a call that morning from "Al" but it turned out not to be the VP, but another friend named Al, who had wished him well.

It's official, but I am waiting for the announcement in less than an hour.

Can you imagine the frenzy in the WH? Sure, someone's already working on a counter ad, but I think that the President is afraid of Ryan getting the better of him.

I would give a H/T but I forget where I read it on Twitter and this is moving fast.

Looks like Ryan is the pick for VP.

This is great! Ryan has no fear and is articulate and smart. The RR campaign shows how serious Romney is about the debt crisis we face.

biggrin.png

righteousmomma

NOW if we can just get Romney and the GOP to go after Obama's ideology we have it made. On this note seldom have I heard Rush as excited as he was yesterday when reading how Kraithammer was on board with him about Obams's ideology.

Heh, how Ryan really annoys the President. In budget debates, no one knew the numbers as well as Paul Ryan.

Last night, Mom and I were watching Sean Hannity interview Senator Joe Lieberman and Lieberman said that no one had called him so he and his wife went to bed that night thinking that he wasn't chosen. But it was announced while he was sleeping.

He makes the family coffee so he went downstairs, in his underwear. There were press and their cameras, looking through the windows. He jumped to the floor, since he wasn't prepared for a wardrobe malfunction.

But VP Gore didn't call him until quite a bit later.

In fact, he got a call that morning from "Al" but it turned out not to be the VP, but another friend named Al, who had wished him well.

That's...ok, for amateur rantists, but those of us who view ranting as a calling and have devoted many many year of diligent study to the craft...well not quite up to our standards (not that I'm being judgmental or anything). Never fear I have to believe that something will dcome up in the near future that will set me off. even now I have my Crack Staff On The Job

tumblr_ly3u37bA301qzzk3fo1_400.jpg

searching for the next big thing!

• Like 1

From my iPhone Obama Countdown app this morning....

688979a1.jpg

A. Could you explain the Icons, and what they represent? Thanks

B. Why are these bad? tongue.png

Oh, I have no doubt you all will find something. biggrin.png

Ha! After seeing your posted pic, it looks like you are on your own. But I have confidence in you even with your Crack Staff asleep.

Edited by nickydog

Oh, I have no doubt you all will find something. biggrin.png

Just knowing that Fills me with Hope....and of course Change.

Valin

Unemployment

Gas prices

Housing price

National debt

And days hour minutes until he's gone.

Thanks....I feel like an idiot now....so in other words everything is pretty much normal.

I know this has been a matter of great concern for some, but everyone just calm down...there is no need for concern. There is plenty of Dark Matter in the area.

Can't speak for others but I feel a real sense of relief just knowing this.

Father Robert Barron

Sermon 605 : The Bread of Life, The Body of Christ : 19th Sunday in Ordinary Time

8/9/2012

Please click the play button above to listen now.

Today's readings are from First Kings and the sixth chapter of John's Gospel. Our passage for this weekend discusses the Eucharist as the necessary antidote for spiritual exhaustion. We all need the Body of Christ to nourish our souls and keep us in communion with God.

Download MP3 File (Right-Click, Save Link As…) | readings | podcast

Corrected the links to today's readings.

Edited by saveliberty

righteousmomma

Drudge has posted the debates lined up.

Note every moderator is a liberal and a Democrat. (Well, don't know about Raddatz - have to look her up since we do not watch ABC)

DEBATE MODERATORS ANNOUNCED:

PBS Jim Lehrer, first Pres debate, Oct 3 Denver...

CNN Candy Crowley, town hall, Oct 16, Hempstead NY...

CBS Bob Schieffer, third Pres debate, Oct. 22, Boca Raton...

ABC Martha Raddatz, VP debate, Oct 11, Danville KY...

pollyannaish

Drudge has posted the debates lined up.

Note every moderator is a liberal and a Democrat. (Well, don't know about Raddatz - have to look her up since we do not watch ABC)

DEBATE MODERATORS ANNOUNCED:

PBS Jim Lehrer, first Pres debate, Oct 3 Denver...

CNN Candy Crowley, town hall, Oct 16, Hempstead NY...

CBS Bob Schieffer, third Pres debate, Oct. 22, Boca Raton...

ABC Martha Raddatz, VP debate, Oct 11, Danville KY...

I'm pretty confident the comeback team is ready for them. :D

I think it says something that Fox is not on the docket. I wonder who was a afraid of them?