Coffee Shop

Rheo

I remember dashing home from school to watch American Bandstand, Bobby and Justine were always there, saw them years later and of course they were long gone from each other.

• Like 1

I remember dashing home from school to watch American Bandstand, Bobby and Justine were always there, saw them years later and of course they were long gone from each other.

Poodle skirtswink.png

saveliberty

Nugent Calls Debbie Wasserman Schultz A “Brain-Dead, Soulless Idiot”…

. . . Later in the radio interview, Nugent went after Democratic National Committee chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz, who condemned Nugent’s remarks on Tuesday as she called on Romney to answer for the rocker’s rhetoric with a DNC petition and web video.

“Wasserman Schultz is such a brain-dead, soulless idiot,” Nugent told Loesch. “I could not be more proud that this soulless, heartless idiot feebly attempts to find fault with Ted Nugent, because I am on the right track and she just encourages me to stand stronger.”

Nugent also compared Wasserman Schultz and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) to “varmints.”

--

Can't argue with truth.

SrWoodchuck

From DougRoss@Journal:

120418-obama-takeout.jpg

And......

120418-dog.jpg

and....he's always slammin' these dogs down his throat......

2011-08-23-15-51-51-2-barack-obama-eats-a-hot-dog-at-an-independence-day.jpeg

@saveliberty

Whole great big bunches of more gooder! smile.png

One small addition ro his point about the division inside the Roman Church....The same applies to the Church as a whole.

As a pastor I had many many many years ago (laugh.png ) told me, "That which unites us is so much greater than that which divides us."

• Like 2

Best line so far today....

Apparently, according to mainstream media, I'm supposed to be more angry about what Mitt Romney does with his money than what Barack Obama does with mine.