Coffee Shop

Rheo

What is with the GOP.E that I have been seeing?

Why are they adding the E?

It could be because the (presumed) candidate for President is just so gosh darn EXCITING!

clearvision

Attention, dieters. If you think you have it hard, consider what Ford Motor is going through. It's created a goal of cutting 750 pounds of ugly, dangerous fat out of every car by the end of the decade.

Like any biggest loser, Ford needs some help if it is going to get to its goal. It went right to Dow Chemical, which thinks it can come through with an affordable automotive diet pill of sorts known as carbon fiber.

Should be just enough to compensate for the weight gain of the passengers in the next decade...

saveliberty

Michelle did not give hers up, she is inactive. Barack is voluntarily retired.

According to one of the commenters to Doug Ross's article, she failed to maintain it and lost it that way.

I can see Michelle going inactive to avoid continuing education requirements. BO retired his.

Are there really no published legal papers or articles from BO?

The link didn't work, @Rheo. It gave an error message so I looked them up myself.

How weird.

One of the comments mentioned that the date last registered used to be there but now it is not.

Not sure when BO retired his. Michelle supposedly in 1993, after only 4 years.

LA Mayor Announces ‘Bikeshare’ Initiative At CicLAvia Festival

LOS ANGELES (CBS) — Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa unveiled what he called a “major bicycle initiative” for city residents at the start of Sunday’s fourth CicLAvia festival.

The 10-mile event kicked off downtown with the mayor announcing a “bikeshare” program, funded by Bike Nation.

“I’m proud to announce that Bike Nation will be investing $16 million to bring a private, bikeshare program to LA,” the mayor said.

The private venture will operate 400 kiosks with a fleet of 4,000 bicycles at Venice Beach, Hollywood, Westwood and other civic centers in Los Angeles, KNX 1070’s Vytas Safroncikas reported.

The first 30 minutes of use will be free with fees for riding charged after that limit.

Fees will decrease in cost over longer periods.

(Snip)

Gee What Could possibly go wrong?

clearvision

LA Mayor Announces ‘Bikeshare’ Initiative At CicLAvia Festival

LOS ANGELES (CBS) — Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa unveiled what he called a “major bicycle initiative” for city residents at the start of Sunday’s fourth CicLAvia festival.

The 10-mile event kicked off downtown with the mayor announcing a “bikeshare” program, funded by Bike Nation.

“I’m proud to announce that Bike Nation will be investing $16 million to bring a private, bikeshare program to LA,” the mayor said.

The private venture will operate 400 kiosks with a fleet of 4,000 bicycles at Venice Beach, Hollywood, Westwood and other civic centers in Los Angeles, KNX 1070’s Vytas Safroncikas reported.

The first 30 minutes of use will be free with fees for riding charged after that limit.

Fees will decrease in cost over longer periods.

(Snip)

Gee What Could possibly go wrong?

In LA... what could possibly go right?

@clearvision

Something like this was tried here in St Paul 20 years ago. (Prepare yourself for a shock)....Ready? The bikes got stolen! ohmy.png Knock me over with a feather.

I never saw that coming!!!!wink.png