Coffee Shop

Rheo

Quiz results

Correct

Wrong

You answered 31 of 32 questions correctly for a total score of 97%.

I missed the question on the First Great Awakening.

I missed thee one on Nirvana (well actually I clicked to quickly)

It really is an incredibly simple quiz.

Wireless providers to disable stolen phones.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/04/10/wireless-providers-to-disable-stolen-phones/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+foxnews%2Fpolitics+%28Internal+-+Politics+-+Text%29&utm_content=My+Yahoo

Well........... duh. Cellphones have been around for how long? And they're just now getting around to this?

SrWoodchuck

Are you smarter than an atheist? A religious quiz

If you miss more than 1....hang your head in shame.

Well, my head is down because I missed 2. I missed the one about Nirvana -- Buddhism, Hinduism, whatever.... Plus I have never heard of Maimonides.

I guessed right on Maimonides....but missed Jonathon Edwards {I thought JE was an adulterer & hair model}

Well, my head is down because I missed 2. I missed the one about Nirvana -- Buddhism, Hinduism, whatever.... Plus I have never heard of Maimonides.

I guessed right on Maimonides....but missed Jonathon Edwards {I thought JE was an adulterer & hair model}

He was the original metro-sexual you know.

SrWoodchuck

Does this mean some type of religion that involves "Sex & the City?"

Does this mean some type of religion that involves "Sex & the City?"

Never having watch the show I can't say.

Maimonides...look him up. Really good stuff!

Here ya go.

Jewish History.org

That was good stuff. Thank you, @Valin.

Didn't see this posted, from The Weekly Standard . . .

America's Debt Is Greater than Entire Eurozone's (and U.K.'s) Combined Debt

11:12 AM, Apr 10, 2012 • By DANIEL HALPER

The Republican side of the Senate Budget Committee will release this chart later today, clearly showing that America's debt is greater than the combined debt of the entire Eurozone and the U.K.:

-3_0.img_assist_custom-640x465.png

Scissors-32x32.png

SrWoodchuck

AMA thoughts on Obamacare:

The Allergists were in favor of scratching it, but the Dermatologists advised not to make any rash moves. The Gastroenterologists had sort of a gut feeling about it, but the Neurologists thought the Administration had a lot of nerve. Meanwhile, Obstetricians felt certain everyone was laboring under a misconception, while the Ophthalmologists considered the idea shortsighted. Pathologists yelled, "Over my dead body!" while the Pediatricians said, "Oh, grow up!" The Psychiatrists thought the whole idea was madness, while the Radiologists could see right through it. Surgeons decided to wash their hands of the whole thing and the Internists claimed it would indeed be a bitter pill to swallow. The Plastic Surgeons opined that this proposal would "put a whole new face on the matter". The Podiatrists thought it was a step forward, but the Urologists were pissed off at the whole idea. Anesthesiologists thought the whole idea was a gas, and those lofty Cardiologists didn't have the heart to say no. In the end, the Proctologists won out, leaving the entire decision up to the assholes in Washington. -

H/T:Curmudgeonly&Skeptical

• Like 1

That is one explanation and does not preclude the idea that God has a sense of humor.

Don't try ramming your out dated simplistic patriarchal misogynistic homophobic beliefs on me! tongue.gif

H/T Deacon's Bench

That was really good, @saveliberty. I hated seeing all those people hunched over in their wheel chairs, but seeing how that man came alive with the music was wonderful. It did seem as though there were a lot of caring people in his life -- both in his family and at the facility where he lived. God bless the people who work in those facilities!

• Like 1

That is so CUTE! It made me teary and smile at the same time. What a smart, imaginative little boy. And what a great country we still live in -- people are out there still wanting to encourage a little boy's dream.

• Like 1