Coffee Shop

Rheo

clearvision

rushcigar.jpg

I LOVE IT!

IHOP was advertising on his show today. I don't think I've heard them before.

rushcigar.jpg

I LOVE IT!

IHOP was advertising on his show today. I don't think I've heard them before.

I don't think there's anyone else in the world who enjoys their job as much as Rush does. It's fun to listen to him just because he is having such a good time.

‘Daddy’s Home’

Jonah Goldberg

Comments

Scissors-32x32.png

It’s been a while since I posted one of these. If it doesn’t make you at least smile, you should petition the Wizard of Oz for a heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAS6xFC1jyM&

I saw this the other day and it put a big smile on my face.

If this isn't pure unadulterated joy...then I have no idea what joy is.

Narrative Fail: Zimmerman The Only Person Who Stood Up For Homeless Black Man Beaten By Cop’s Son, Spent Countless Hours Trying To Organize Black Community To Seek Justice…

“You will recall the incident of the beating of the black homeless man Sherman Ware on December 4, 2010 by the son of a Sanford police officer. The beating sparked outrage in the community but there were very few that stepped up to do anything about it. I would presume the inaction was because of the fact that he was homeless not because he was black.

Do you know the individual who stepped up when no one else in the black community would? Do you know who spent tireless hours putting flyers on the cars of persons parked in the churches of the black community? Do you know who waited for the church-goers to get out of church so that he could hand them flyers in an attempt to organize the black community against this horrible miscarriage of justice? Do you know who helped organize the City Hall meeting on January 8, 2011 at Sanford City Hall??

That person was GEORGE ZIMMERMAN.” – from a letter to Turner Clayton of the Seminole County NAACP written by “a concerned Zimmerman family member”

Scissors-32x32.png

SrWoodchuck

@Valin

I like this comment from your link:

las1 58 minutes ago in reply to Conservative_Hippie

I'll defer to the great one, NO... the other Great One... Mark Levin. Conservatism is not an ideology, but an understanding ... an understanding of how the world works. I like to remind conservatives not to fall for the liberals defining what conservatism is... ideology is what they have. We have reality based on natural law.

(edit) Actually I'm not really sure liberals have an ideology... I've never seen them explain what liberalism is without them stealing from classical liberalism... hence conservatism. No! What liberals have is a fashion statement... a flavor of the day. Like Jonah Goldberg says... post-modern liberalism is rooted in three things: statism, identity politics and abortion. Nothing more.

SrWoodchuck

April 3, 2012 12:00 A.M.

They Don’t Know Us

Liberals don’t bother to understand conservative thought.

By Dennis Prager

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/295112/they-don-t-know-us-dennis-prager

Apparently, many liberals were disappointed in the administration’s defense of Obamacare before the Supreme Court. They felt that the government’s lawyer, Solicitor General Donald Verrilli, did not respond effectively to the challenges of some of the conservative justices.

The editor of Commentary, John Podhoretz, offered an explanation on his magazine’s blog. “American liberals,” he wrote, “know their own language but they don’t know the language of their ideological and partisan opposite numbers. . . . Conservatives speak liberal, but for liberals in the United States, conservatism might as well be Esperanto.”

Scissors-32x32.png

.....I argue that the Left is a victim of its own brainwashing. How could they not be? All they hear, see, and read from childhood on, from elementary school through graduate school, on TV and in the movies, are leftist ideas.

Yet this is not true for conservatives. One would have to grow up in a silent monastery not to be regularly exposed to liberal and leftist ideas.

Scissors-32x32.png

H/T: NRO & iOTW

WestVirginiaRebel

Michelle Obama to kids: Tell grandparents they are 'wrong' for not voting for my husband

At an event at San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park – for which tickets cost at least $500 – Michelle said:

I mean, I can’t tell you in the last election how many grandparents I ran into who said, I wasn’t going to vote for Barack Obama until my grandson talked to me, until my great-grandson talked to me, and talked about the future he wanted for this country.

You can get out there with your parents. You guys can knock on doors. I had one young lady who brought me a petition — she’s already working. You can convince wrong people. Sometimes we don’t listen to ourselves, but we will listen to our children.

It's the next phase of the Kid Cult:

NSFW: Pro-Recall Scott Walker Protesters Unhinged!

Yep! As @Valin would say-their just like the Tea Partyblink.png I'd Be real proud to be associated with these people!

Michelle Obama to kids: Tell grandparents they are 'wrong' for not voting for my husband

At an event at San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park – for which tickets cost at least $500 – Michelle said:

I mean, I can’t tell you in the last election how many grandparents I ran into who said, I wasn’t going to vote for Barack Obama until my grandson talked to me, until my great-grandson talked to me, and talked about the future he wanted for this country.

You can get out there with your parents. You guys can knock on doors. I had one young lady who brought me a petition — she’s already working. You can convince wrong people. Sometimes we don’t listen to ourselves, but we will listen to our children.

It's the next phase of the Kid Cult:

Just saying, this has happened before.

WH Press Sec Gets Upset Because He Can't Answer Q About Dems Not Passing Budget

You do of course know the answer is......wait for it

George Bush