Coffee Shop

Rheo

SrWoodchuck

@Valin

You must wear a biohazard suit over there......even the "mod" is twisted. I now feel like a scrub, shower & eye bleach. Thank you for your service there.....sowing the seeds of sanity.....on rocky grounds, where it may never bloom.

@Valin

You must wear a biohazard suit over there......even the "mod" is twisted. I now feel like a scrub, shower & eye bleach. Thank you for your service there.....sowing the seeds of sanity.....on rocky grounds, where it may never bloom.

I look at it as time to

Have more fun than a man be allowed to have.

More teachable moments than you can shake a stick at.

WestVirginiaRebel

Bomb squad called to Rush Limbaugh’s house in Palm Beach

According to Palm Beach police, no one was expecting the package so Limbaugh's staff put the 18 by 18 inch package through an on-site X-ray machine in Limbaugh's guest house.

Staffers didn't know what it was but thought it had the potential to be dangerous.

"Some type of a plaque that was electronic in nature. Something to do with the assassination of President Lincoln and John Wilkes Booth," Palm Beach Police Department Spokesperson Fred Hess said.

The package arrived Thursday around 4:30 p.m. and was reportedly sent from Wexford, Pennsylvania. Police were able to contact the sender who then apologized for sending something that could be construed as being dangerous.

"Something about selling this product. Apparently it was a sample sent, according to the sender, to Mr. Limbaugh saying 'Here's an opportunity and maybe we can market something like this, ' " Hess said.

Poor salesmanship?ohmy.png

SrWoodchuck

Why it's great to be a psychotic a-hole!

Scissors-32x32.png

Let’s say you’re driving on a city street with your daughter in the car. You accidentally rear end a sketchy looking fellow in a pickup truck, scraping his bumper. He immediately climbs out of the truck, baseball bat in hand, and proceeds to wallop your little girl in the head. Should you apologize for rear ending him? Or should you try to protect her from the second shot by killing this psychotic monster?

The liberal answer is an odd version of the legal eggshell-skull approach to torts — you leave the victim as you find him. From the liberal perspective, this means that if you scraped a guy’s bumper, it’s your fault if he goes berserk and murders your child. The same holds true on foreign policy: It was our burning of the Qurans that caused the psychotic behavior. The solution is not to burn Qurans and to apologize as early and as often as possible.

The real solution is something different: Kill the bad guys, or imprison them. No apologies. There’s no way to avoid setting off psychotic people; sooner or later, they’re going to go off and hurt somebody.Scissors-32x32.png

http://rightwingnews...ychotic-a-hole/

• Like 1

SrWoodchuck

Nancy Pelosi Pushes Agenda 21 On House Floor

http://noisyroom.net...on-house-floor/

Scissors-32x32.png

The bill is described on the House floor as follows:

H.C.Res. 353: A bill to expressing the sense of the Congress that the United States should assume a strong leadership role in implementing the decisions made at the Earth Summit by developing a national strategy to implement
Agenda Twenty-One
and other Earth Summit agreements through domestic policy and foreign policy, by cooperating with all countries to identify and initiate further agreements to protect the global environment, and by supporting and participating in a high-level
Sustainable Development Commission. [Emphasis added]

There is simply no other way to state this… Progressives lie. Their continuous denial that UN Agenda 21 exists defies their own words; it exists, they know it and they were the ones pushing it – by name.

We know there are Progressives on both sides of the aisle, so it is not surprising that they have a Republican stooge (WM Broomfield) on their side.

In the past twenty years, they have come a long way. Agenda 21 is being implemented by the International Council for Local Environmental Initiatives (ICLEI) throughout our country. To find out whether they have invaded your city/county, ICLEI Global Members provides the list. Notice that the United States has the largest number of Agenda 21 geographic locations of any other participating country. Other countries continue to mine and drill for their natural resources, but Obama chokes off access to our resources. If you do not believe it, go to your local gas station and check out the price of gasoline. It was $1.83 per gallon when Obama took office.

It is important that you know that Article 1, Section 10 of the US Constitution prohibits states and their subdivisions from entering into alliances with foreign operatives. ICLEI is a foreign operative; hence, Agenda 21 is in direct violation of the US Constitution.Scissors-32x32.png

Wonder if this is her motivation for the Congressional Dust Bowl that Liberals have created in California's Imperial Valley. Oblamo still insists he'll veto any help from Congress......and maybe Pelosi wants to step in & buy the dusty land to be "Nan the Farmer?"

@Valin "It's like something out of Monty Python."

Exactly.

And what they don't apparently understand is Rush is playing them like Eric Clapton plays a guitar. It's a beautiful thing to watch.

• Like 1

Top Dem on House Approps committee announces retirement

Rep. Norm Dicks (D-Wash.), the top Democrat on the House Appropriations Committee, will retire at the end of 2012, he announced Friday.

Dicks, who was in line to chair the powerful appropriations panel if Democrats won control of the House, joins a growing list of senior members of Congress to call it quits this year.

In a statement, the 18-term congressman said he wanted to “change gears and enjoy life at a different pace.”

Scissors-32x32.png

Volt production on hold for 5 weeks

General Motors has told 1,300 employees at its Detroit Hamtramck that they will be temporarily laid off for five weeks as the company halts production of the Chevrolet Volt and its European counterpart, the Opel Ampera.

“Even with sales up in February over January, we are still seeking to align our production with demand,” said GM spokesman Chris Lee.

Scissors-32x32.png

clearvision

I think there are going to be big issues with all electric and even hybrids in the near future. Gas engines continue to have major efficiency gains, and people are rapidly discovering and publicly complaining about rapid drop of in performance of batteries as they age. I guess Chu's $10 a gallon gas might mitigate it for awhile.

General Motors has told 1,300 employees at its Detroit Hamtramck that they will be temporarily laid off for five weeks as the company halts production of the Chevrolet Volt and its European counterpart, the Opel Ampera.

Let's do the math here... 1,300 employees that probably have a union salary (with the cost of benefits) of $120,000 per year. That means the monthly salary alone to produce the 603 Volts sold in January was $13,000,000 or $21,533 per Volt. That doesn't include any corporate or factory overhead, massive R&D, parts, materials, shipping, etc.

This lemon of a car must have an incredible cost basis that Obama has bought into... That's what happens when you put a Southside Chicago street organizer at the head of a government run car company.

pollyannaish

Why do they not figure in the price of electricity when they talk about how much it costs to run a hybrid? It's not like you can plug the thing in for free!

I keep looking at the "fuel" costs for most of these and they are exclusively sold on how much it costs to put fuel in them. I want to know...How many miles to the kilowatt do these cars get anyway?

Why do they not figure in the price of electricity when they talk about how much it costs to run a hybrid? It's not like you can plug the thing in for free!

I keep looking at the "fuel" costs for most of these and they are exclusively sold on how much it costs to put fuel in them. I want to know...How many miles to the kilowatt do these cars get anyway?

Yeah. And how much does your electric bill go up from plugging those stupid things in? And what fuels your electricity? For us it is coal.

clearvision

Japan invents speech-jamming gun that silences people mid-sentence

Japanese researchers have invented a speech-jamming gadget that painlessly forces people into silence.

Kazutaka Kurihara of the National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, and Koji Tsukada of Ochanomizu University, developed a portable "SpeechJammer" gun that can silence people more than 30 meters away.

The device works by recording its target's speech then firing their words back at them with a 0.2-second delay, which affects the brain's cognitive processes and causes speakers to stutter before silencing them completely. Scissors-32x32.png

------

The possibilities are endless....

Japanese researchers have invented a speech-jamming gadget that painlessly forces people into silence.

Kazutaka Kurihara of the National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, and Koji Tsukada of Ochanomizu University, developed a portable "SpeechJammer" gun that can silence people more than 30 meters away.

The device works by recording its target's speech then firing their words back at them with a 0.2-second delay, which affects the brain's cognitive processes and causes speakers to stutter before silencing them completely. Scissors-32x32.png

------

State of the Union addresses and campaign speaches immediately come to mind.

------

main.billy-club.jpg

The old ways are the best ways.

WestVirginiaRebel

Obama Likens Himself To Gandhi And Nelson Mandela

"Around the world, Gandhi, Nelson Mandela, what they did was hard. It takes time. It takes more than a single term. It takes more than a single president. It takes more than a single individual," Obama said.

"What it takes is ordinary citizens who keep believe, who are committed to fighting and pushing and inching this country closer and closer to our highest ideals. And I said in 2008, 'that I am not a perfect man and I will not be a perfect president.' But I promised you, but I promised you, I promised you back then that I would always tell you what I believe. I would always tell you where I stood," he also said at a fundraiser in NYC.

Well, at least he's lowering his expectations of himself:

barak-obama-painting.jpg