Coffee Shop

Rheo

gallery_3_6_6541.jpg

Join us daily to chat about news and the candidates, post snippets, video's, what you heard on tv or at the grocery store.

This is a no host thread so wash your cups when you are done and have a great day. wink.gif

Previous Thread

Hot Air: Act of Valor SEALs the deal at the box office

Ed Morrissey

While Hollywood celebrated at its annual Academy Awards ceremony last night, a group of Navy SEALs infiltrated and secured their box office over the weekend. Act of Valor, a low-budget film with actual Navy SEALs playing their own roles in the action movie, trounced its competition, hauling in nearly $25 million in its opening assault on theaters:

@Valin. That poll is a very good indicator of what makes this country so difficult to lead.

Democrats are lockstep, Republicans are lockstep...and Independents are schizoid. The majority oppose repeal but think ti will make their lives worse. How do you rationalize that? unsure.png

@Valin. That poll is a very good indicator of what makes this country so difficult to lead.

Democrats are lockstep, Republicans are lockstep...and Independents are schizoid. The majority oppose repeal but think ti will make their lives worse. How do you rationalize that? unsure.png

2n4yabvzkeqoqljhlh9b9q.gif

For so many people its...We know it's unconstitutional...but we want it anyway. wallbash.gif

@Valin. I think you give people too much credit. THAT is the provision they don't LIKE so that is the one they think is "unconstitutional." People really don't know what is and isn't. So constitutional/unconstitutional is shorthand for "like/dislike." But yes, it's a classic case of "as long as someone else is paying for it, sure, I'll take it!"

@Valin. I think you give people too much credit. THAT is the provision they don't LIKE so that is the one they think is "unconstitutional." People really don't know what is and isn't. So constitutional/unconstitutional is shorthand for "like/dislike." But yes, it's a classic case of "as long as someone else is paying for it, sure, I'll take it!"

If you're trying to make me feel better...it's not working. tongue.png

Media Matters boss paid former partner $850G 'blackmail' settlement

Media Matters chief David Brock paid a former domestic partner $850,000 after being threatened with damaging information involving the organization’s donors and the IRS – a deal that Brock later characterized as a blackmail payment, according to legal documents obtained by FoxNews.com.

In an acrimonious lawsuit settled at the end of last year, Brock accused William Grey of making repeated threats to expose him to the "scorn or ridicule of his employees, donors and the press in demanding money and property." Brock claimed in legal papers that he sold a Rehoboth Beach, Del., home he once shared with Grey in order to meet Grey’s demands, which he called "blackmail" in the lawsuit.

Scissors-32x32.png

Media Matters chief David Brock paid a former domestic partner $850,000 after being threatened with damaging information involving the organization’s donors and the IRS – a deal that Brock later characterized as a blackmail payment, according to legal documents obtained by FoxNews.com.

In an acrimonious lawsuit settled at the end of last year, Brock accused William Grey of making repeated threats to expose him to the "scorn or ridicule of his employees, donors and the press in demanding money and property." Brock claimed in legal papers that he sold a Rehoboth Beach, Del., home he once shared with Grey in order to meet Grey’s demands, which he called "blackmail" in the lawsuit.

Scissors-32x32.png

An $8,000 Louis Vuitton suit bag? $8,000 Louis Vuitton suit bag! blink.png

Scissors-32x32.png

Well, there you go! I'm just not fancy enough to be a liberal. Most of the time, I use a 40 gallon trash bag. :lol:

Scissors-32x32.png

Well, there you go! I'm just not fancy enough to be a liberal. Most of the time, I use a 40 gallon trash bag. :lol:

I mean God Bless people that can afford this but...Really $8,000.

PT Barnum was right...There's a sucker born every minute

Hot Air: Exclusive interview with Pete Hegseth: Ready to challenge Amy Klobuchar

Ed Morrissey

2/26/12

Last night, my radio partner Mitch Berg organized our semiannual (or so) Minnesota Organization of Bloggers social event at Ol’ Mexico in Roseville, and attendance was higher than ever. Our fellow NARN radio host and now state Representative King Banaian paid us a visit, fresh off a redistricting decision that has him in a new (and more Republican) district, and a dozens of bloggers and even more blog readers and followers came to socialize with us. We had a surprise guest among us — our old friend Captain Pete Hegseth, one of the founders of Vets for Freedom and just two weeks after returning to his family from Afghanistan after his third overseas tour of duty with the US Army National Guard — the other two tours being Guantanamo and Iraq.

For the past few months, there has been a movement in the state to draft Pete into running for the US Senate. As an active-duty member of the armed services, Pete couldn’t participate in that effort or encourage it at all. Now that he has been discharged from active duty, however, Pete has embraced the idea and will announce this week that he will run in the Republican primary for the nomination to challenge incumbent Democratic Senator Amy Klobuchar. It’s a tough assignment, although hardly the toughest Pete has faced. Klobuchar has the power of the incumbency, plus a reputation as a moderate (which her voting record belies) and as a genuinely nice person (which is much more true).

For the important news....

The 10 Best Pictures Of Angelina Jolie's Right Leg

laugh.png

enhanced-buzz-27298-1330319606-80.jpg

I've got to say, in this one she looks like she's been "rode hard and put up wet".

Jolie's leg spawns own instant Twitter account

http://www.sacbee.co...wn-instant.html

Remember.....Angie is the mother of........8.....10.....eleventeen children.......and.....maybe more......

I-Dont-Wanna-Live-With-Angelina-Jolie.jpg

Angelina-Jolie-Adoption.jpg

Obama on budgets to governors today

"I realize that everybody is dealing with limited resources. Trust me, I know something about trying to deal with tight budgets. "

The Me Me Me President.

He feels a need to preface everything with "trust me". Too many people are catching on that he is not trustworthy.

The nearest he got to a tight budget was he ran out of cash to buy some dope.

"I realize that everybody is dealing with limited resources. Trust me, I know something about trying to deal with tight budgets. "

The Me Me Me President.

He feels a need to preface everything with "trust me". Too many people are catching on that he is not trustworthy.

Every time he says, "....trust me..." I keep hearing FU.

He's too young [as far as we know] to know the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers:

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope."—Freewheelin' Franklin

Keedspills.jpg

The Me Me Me President.

Every time he says, "....trust me..." I keep hearing FU.

He's too young [as far as we know] to know the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers:

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope."—Freewheelin' Franklin

Keedspills.jpg

There was a time when I could quote whole passages...I couldn't tell you what day it was or anything, but I could tell you all about Freewheeling Freddie's cat and the going price for a pound of...well never mind about that....let's just say I was in the agricultural import business, and leave it at that.