the_cult_of_obama.html
American Thinker:

We're playing those mind games together

Pushing the barriers,

Planting seeds

Playing the mind guerrilla

Chanting the mantra, peace on earth
- John Lennon

It's a chilling moment when the light goes out in someone's eyes. A once-radiant child hardens from abuse. A woman's heart shrinks after her husband's abandonment.

The person looks the same, maybe acts the same. But something is gone, and what's lost is irretrievable. It's like when a person dies: in a heartbeat, the soul vanishes.

I see this phenomenon every day: a light dimming. The friendly shopkeeper snaps at me. My cheerful neighbor seems flattened.
And you hear it in the news: people acting strangely, going off the deep end. The most bizarre behavior becoming the new normal.
A thug bites off a finger. Sarah Palin's church is torched. Black Panthers intimidate voters.

An esteemed Columbia University black architecture professor punches a white female coworker in the eye for not doing more about white privilege. He has no history of violence. Why now?

Meanwhile, liberal leaders, such as Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Bill Clinton, and Joe Biden, incite attacks on political opponents by using incendiary language, such as "barbarians," "Nazis," "tea-baggers." Perhaps not coincidentally, flash mobs of blacks attack innocent whites all over the country; black youths injure or even kill non-whites in "knock 'em down" assaults.

In the past week or so, a senior member of the Congressional Black Caucus tells the Tea Party to go to hell, and the head of one of America's biggest unions incites union members to violence: "Let's take these son of a bitches out."

Why now? This may be the most important question of our time. Why are some people reaching the boiling point? Why do many others look vacant, like in an Invasion of the Body Snatchers? The shootings at military bases, from Little Rock to Fort Hood -- why now?

It's Obama, of course.

Liberals will excoriate me for writing this. They'll insist that bad behavior is not Obama's fault. He's a man of peace.

But study the phenomenon of cults, and the dynamics are always the same. The leader can incite violence without ever getting his hands dirty. Obama is controlling the marionette of the masses.

If Obamamania is a cult, then Obama is the cult leader. Cult leaders routinely pull the strings of their followers. The most extreme example is Charles Manson. He rots in prison for murders he never committed. He didn't have to do the dirty work. His brainwashed charges did his bidding.

I'm not saying Obama is a Charles Manson. There are varying degrees of manipulation, from using sexy blondes to entice men to buy cars all the way to hypnotizing them to drink poisoned Kool Aid. But there's a common denominator in all mind-control: manipulating people through mind games.

As soon as Obama came on the scene, the programming began. His face was plastered everywhere, like Mao's. In his speeches, Obama lulled audiences with a melodious voice and feel-good phrases repeated over and over. And he began inciting people with his charming smile.snip

Geee!

"I'm not saying Obama is a Charles Manson. "-- Robin of Berkely, author of article.

I agree, Obama is actually much worse than Manson. Manson was restricted in his efforts to cause chaos.

Obama is operating not only a national scale but a global scale, hurting the efforts of those who want to bring personal responsibility back to the forefront.

• Like 2

• 3 years later...

September 20, 2014

Seven Minutes in September

By Colin Flaherty

It just does not stop: On thursday afternoon, I received seven emails in seven minutes, detailing dozens of cases of recent black mob violence all around the country. Many on video.

Let’s take a tour of seven minutes in September, starting in Cincinnati. A bus full of black students beat two sisters, on video, on the way home from school. A few days before that, another bus full of black people beat, then robbed a white man after a Labor Day party. Then they stole a bike. All the time laughing. All of it on high-definition video. Scissors-32x32.png
http://americanthinker.com/2014/09/seven_minutes_in_september.html

Geee!

"I'm not saying Obama is a Charles Manson. "-- Robin of Berkely, author of article.

I agree, Obama is actually much worse than Manson. Manson was restricted in his efforts to cause chaos.

Obama is operating not only a national scale but a global scale, hurting the efforts of those who want to bring personal responsibility back to the forefront.

@Pepper

In one respect....he is the fulfillment of Manson's dream of race war.